new super mario bros switch?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
Well now that i have my own nintendo switch, one game i am hoping to see later on (ideally this year but im not counting on it) is a new super mario bros switch or a wii u port for nintendo switch, I wanted to buy new super mario bros u a while back but never got around to it due to other things coming out that i wanted along with it all being too much, so I decided to wait for something like this to come for the switch. I have liked the series since the original nintendo ds release and a switch version would be very pleasing to me :p I know we got this mario 3d stuff but i like NSMB a lot more. Dont get me wrong, 3d world and 3d land were very enjoyable for me and friends to play together, i am simply more attracted to NSMB, not intending or saying the games were bad (me and some people im close with loved them, especially NSMB wii, that one was amazing). and having another one on the switch to play would be very exciting to me. What do you think about this idea?

That is a dream I would like too. Just with Odyssey in the way, Nintendo may be hesitant to do so since Odyssey and a NSMB game would kill the sales of each other. But Nintendo did release a 2D and 3D Mario game on WiiU so anything could happen.

Reactions: Kadaj
I'd rather see a legacy pack with all the previous games packed in one with upscaled graphics.

Reactions: Samster, Mikaya and Kadaj
I'd rather see a legacy pack with all the previous games packed in one with upscaled graphics.
ooh, wow ! creative idea and suggestion, that would be a great thing to see for the switch here. While i am happy to praise the idea, i cant say for sure if nintendo will do that, but regardless that would be great and even though it would probably be expensive i think its worth buying if this did happen later :p

Reactions: Farhaan Raja
Personally I think we should have at least one 2d platformer and one 3d game for each console they make. Since we already have Odyssey, why not bring us a new Mario platformer. I've owned all of Nintendo's consoles. Yeah, I'm getting old. Lol. Anyway, that's what I think we should get. It appeases both the platform lovers as well as the 3d fans. Easy peasy

OR.

Mario Maker for Switch with the best levels from each NSMB game packed in as singleplayer content... and multiplayer...

OR.

Mario Maker for Switch with the best levels from each NSMB game packed in as singleplayer content... and multiplayer...
meh, id personally prefer mario maker be a separate game and new super mario bros get its own game just because thats my preference. i just think its more unique and original that way so thats why i want that instead :p

Reactions: Farhaan Raja
meh, id personally prefer mario maker be a separate game and new super mario bros get its own game just because thats my preference. i just think its more unique and original that way so thats why i want that instead :p

'unique and original' and 'New super mario bros' don't usually go into the same sentence.

'unique and original' and 'New super mario bros' don't usually go into the same sentence.
Meh, speak for yourself. I just think cutting a few random levels from new super mario bros series and dumping them in mario maker is kinda a waste and if that happened id feel a bit disappointed, id rather have a full game for new super mario bros and mario maker separate. I feel that would be cooler but i dont expect everyone to agree with me :p

Back