New system!!!?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
When I first heard the Nintendo NX actually exited I was REALLY angry, we have a Wii U and had just got it
But now a new system is coming out!! Do you think it's replacing any other system? And might be making a HUGE change at Nintendo?: Club Nintendo is changing soon too....
I can't help but think it's going to be big! But I also heard it would be a cellphone so I kinda wondering how this would work..

I don't think that the Nintendo NX will release anytime soon but in a few years as I would think . Also I don't think that it will replace any of the systems 3ds and Wii U although no information ( absolutely none ) is given on what it is . I also feel like the system is going to be something very big Nintendo is working on and maybe it's just me but I feel like it has something to do with the DENA thingy :playful:

the Nintendo NX i plan on getting it want it come out in the future and games that are going to be releasing for the Nintendo NX great to be amazing too i'm i right people

The NX probably won't be replacing any of Nintendo's preceding consoles. I've heard things like the NX is going to be a hybrid console. Though I'm not entirely sure what that means, it sounds pretty interesting nonetheless. Only time will tell...

May new nintendo nx won't replace any nintendo console(hope it's happen)as this new nintendo3ds was recently released I guess if this happens nintendo fans will get angry which will not good for nintendo games franchise.

I have absolutely no idea that a new system is coming out.

I hope they show more in the next Nintendo Direct..

the NX still has a year or two to go, so there isn't a need to be angry. There is a probability tat it makes a huge change in Nintendo but nothing can be said as of yet. I don't think it would replace any of the systems though.

I hope it comes to make room for..... " different" and really doesn't replace any system.I just bought the New 3DS:even after a few years that would be too fast for the money I had to pay just for a new system to come up!!

Back