New Tetris Ultimate Skipping Nintendo

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
The new Tetris Ultimate game as been announced and apparently there will not be a release for Nintendo.
Tetris has been a game staying in the nintendo franchises for a long time.

They've also said that the game will hit the platforms from the PlayStation Game Company and Microsoft company.
Tetris_Logo_Final-556x360.jpg
This new game will allow us to play in multiplayer mode allowing a number of 1 to 4 players with 6 challenge mode who's including:
Marathon, Endless, Ultra, Sprint, Battle and Power Up Battle.

Tetris seems to be an overused licence, because if you compare it to the original (on the NES), you can see that they just modify the mechanics and that's all (though Tetris DS and Tetris Party Deluxe were creative). Anyway, it won't be a big loss for Nintendo.

What do you say about my thread pretty cool

Oh well. It's not that big of a deal. I'm sure Nintendo will survive without releasing this. :p

if you said so

Well at least Playstation will never use Dr. Mario to make a little extra money. It's not a big deal now that it's as old as dirt (but still addicting). Let's see... It's been playable I think on every Nintendo console to date except maybe the Wii. But I could be wrong since the Wii supported VC/WW.

Make another DR. Mario remake to fight against Tetris lol dunno how many remakes Tetris has already lol but Im sure its the same thing over and over again lol Still Tetris is very addictive after a week it slowly dies off lol unless you're that much of a tetris addict lol

Back