• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
So in my other thread, everyone basically wanted to see what I'd come up with for the XF 2 theme once we upgrade. Most people wanted a new theme instead of a theme port, so yea :pepe:

I thought about it and decided to get your opinion about a theme I had already made. It was not originally meant for Pedia but maybe it could be used for Pedia.

Ignore most of the text. It's just messing with @Sky cause I asked if I should show it or ditch it lol :p

5YX2Ond.png

It's the light theme :eyes:

Should it be used for Pedia when we upgrade to XF 2? Tweaks can be made if needed.

Reactions: Samster, Luna, P2.0 and 3 others
I honestly really like the way that theme is setup, new-ish ui to get used to and a breath of fresh air from the current light theme we've had for a bit.
i also see floor hunter in there :eyes:

Reactions: Samster
looks the same

Looks very clean and modern, I like it. I've seen the current one for a long time so I will miss it (if this is ever used) but I think this one looks pretty good.

It does look pretty neat, don't it? :eek: Why not, let's go for it! :3

Reactions: Samster
Not bad. That text lol. I take it a link to the main page with articles isn't in here yet?

I take it a link to the main page with articles isn't in here yet?
Nope. This is just the theme itself. When it's installed, you'll see all of Pedia's content instead of what you see in the screenshot. Like main menu links, forum names, etc.

I quite like the new design. It’ll definitely take some getting used to, but I think it looks really neat.

I’m ready for the switch when you are! :D

Not bad, not bad.
we need a dark theme tho, and maybe a new logo?
Ready when you are.

Not bad, not bad.
we need a dark theme tho, and maybe a new logo?
Ready when you are.
I mean, I guess if someone were to come up with a new logo design it could happen? But that's only if people want it... And dark theme may or may not be there at launch

Ready when you are.
There's still some work to do on it. Right now I'm taking a break and porting it to my main site's script (nintenpedia.com).

As for the logo, we don't have anyone atm to make a new one.

As for the logo, we don't have anyone atm to make a new one.
I could make one if you want. I'm actually making one right now.
2f0download.png

Is this a good start?
imageonlinecoinverte.png

Or this one?

Last edited:
I wouldn’t mind trying to whip up a logo or two as well, if you’re interested? :p

I wouldn’t mind trying to whip up a logo or two as well, if you’re interested? :p
If you want to, go for it.
I'll post my logo designs here later.

Logo design 1:
light.png

Dark theme logo design 1:
untitledimage.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back