AC:NH New tool ideas and shop ideas for new horizons

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
This is just new tool ideas and shop ideas you guys have.
Mine are:
I hope theres an easier way to get rid of weeds. in new leaf lief had that mini game where you have to get rid of your weeds and he would time you. but the last few weeds were really hard to find. and since new horizon's map is bigger, the weeds are gonna be even more hard to find. i want some weed tracker or something on the map that shows you where all you weeds are. a lawnmower would be nice but it would ruin flowers too. Another tool i want is a bicycle or roller skates to travel around the town faster. sometimes when i'm running errands going back and forth across town it seems so slow. a bicycle is unlikely due to the character animations having to be brand new but a roller skate is possible. my last tool idea goes along with the cooking idea. i hope we get tools like a pan, spatula etc....

i also have a couple shop ideas. i want an arcade to play mini games.
i also want some place to buy books like a bookstore or library. maybe a bunch of animal crossing comics and even tutorial guide books can be bought. a new bookworm special character could be introduced to take care of the bookstore.
another shop i want is a supermarket which sells food for cooking like various fruits, veggies and spices. the more you upgrade the shop, the more ingredients and recipes you unlock.
i also want a restaurant that actually sells food and not just coffee. maybe you could get a part time job at the restaurant to cook food.
these are some of my ideas. what are yours?

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64 and Mizunil
Metal detector. It could help you find buried items that aren't marked with a star on the ground, similar-ish to how in Mario Party DS it gives you a hidden block.

Also, learning weather dances to change the weather could be cool. Or using a magical barometer or something.

Reactions: Deepak
the metal detector's a good idea to find furniture and stuff. it would be cool if nintendo added it. i dont think they'll add the barometer to control the weather since its supposed to be a life simulator and that sort of thing would be unpredictable to make it realistic. some weather just shouldn;t be controlled. it woul be weird to have a sunny day in the middle of winter. maybe they could have something to PREDICT tomorrow's weather instead of controlling it. maybe a simple weather app on nook phone?

Back