New Trailer \o/

• Thread starter 4771
  • Start date

Praise \o/
Towns Folk
new MHX trailer out! any ideas what the thing at the end is supposed to be?
(also Gore and Steve returning)

Your late, they came out 2 days ago.

Nobody had posted it, so it's new to most of the people here, I'm assuming :p

I knew about it on the day of release because Gaijin Hunter.

I knew about it on the day of release because Gaijin Hunter.
Congrats?

Yeah I'm just gonna abandon now because I sound like a jerk, and I don't want to be a jerk.

that's basically the main reason i did it :T

From what I saw, it seems like we will get new Rath, Arzuros and Zinogre subspecies (as if Silver/Burning Rathalos and Stygian Zinogre weren't enough! Still, seems great and we also get Amatsumagatsuchi and many other Elder Dragons! I just hope it's for the regular 3DS, as I won't be getting a N3DS at all!

PS: About that monster at the end, it could just be a new Elder Dragon made specifically for the game, just a really OP new monster or something from the frontier series (I remember seeing a bone armored twin headed dragon in G8 I think)!

If anyone wants more info just go to Gaijin Hunter on YouTube.

From what I saw, it seems like we will get new Rath, Arzuros and Zinogre subspecies (as if Silver/Burning Rathalos and Stygian Zinogre weren't enough! Still, seems great and we also get Amatsumagatsuchi and many other Elder Dragons! I just hope it's for the regular 3DS, as I won't be getting a N3DS at all!

PS: About that monster at the end, it could just be a new Elder Dragon made specifically for the game, just a really OP new monster or something from the frontier series (I remember seeing a bone armored twin headed dragon in G8 I think)!
You're in luck. Although the performance speed is really bad, It will still operate on 3ds systems-Unless they change it for the western release

Yay ! Glad to see some monsters back from older MH games, that's great for people who started with MH4U and can't play older versions due to the lack of item sets -.-

But on the other hand, that trailer doesn't make waiting more bearable :p

About that thing at the end, well I guess it will be one of those scripted battles again so I don't really care what it is exactly, it's going to be annoying anyway.

About that thing at the end, well I guess it will be one of those scripted battles again so I don't really care what it is exactly, it's going to be annoying anyway.
While I haven't played MH4U yet, in EVERY SINGLE MH game I have played (all from MH1 (JPN/EU) to MH3U (JPN/EU)), the last regular story boss was ALWAYS annoying! (especially Lagiacrus and Ceadeus in Tri/3U!:mad::rage::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch:)

While I haven't played MH4U yet, in EVERY SINGLE MH game I have played (all from MH1 (JPN/EU) to MH3U (JPN/EU)), the last regular story boss was ALWAYS annoying! (especially Lagiacrus in Tri/3U!:mad::rage::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch:)
He wasn't even the boss, though :p
Ceadeus was way more annoying than Lagi, though imo lol

He wasn't even the boss, though :p
Ceadeus was way more annoying than Lagi, though imo lol
I edited my post just as you quoted it! I added Ceadeus too! They are both the final bosses actually! It has been like that in every game, one strong and annoying final boss and an even more annoying Elder Dragon final boss! Still, the true final boss Alatreon was a real pain to solo!

I edited my post just as you quoted it! I added Ceadeus too! They are both the final bosses actually! It has been like that in every game, one strong and annoying final boss and an even more annoying Elder Dragon final boss! Still, the true final boss Alatreon was a real pain to solo!
Alatreon was a lot more interesting of a fight than Miralis or Ceadeus, thank god.

Alatreon was a lot more interesting of a fight than Miralis or Ceadeus, thank god.
It still was annoying! That stupid element change! Also, in case you don't know about the way I like to do things, I play solo with Great Sword and decent armor, but when I'm up against an Elder Dragon, unless I beat it in one go, I reset the game and try the quest again from the beginning, as I hate wasting any in-game days! (don't forget that all MH games prior to MH4 had the stupid RNG thing!)

I never seen the trailer thanks for posting it

All right brah, listen up. The monster is known as the Osutogaroa. Despite what many people all over the internet are saying, the 2 long things extending from its body is NOT ITS TAILS! This thing may be the most ugly deformed monster i have ever seen(I feel sorry for its momma XD jk) but the 2 things most people think are its tails are actually its HEADS!
latest

I have no idea why on earth people just cant see that it is a 2 headed serpent/bone/ugly/weird/horrible/i could call it names forever but ill stop now/thing. Its a little complicated, because this monster actually has 3 heads. The third is blacked-out, and you cant see it in battle very much. It stays submerged in the ground most of the time, but it is actually the MAIN head, The 2 long squiggly things that isn't blacked-out is actually its arms, but at the end of the arms is a serpent head. The arms/neck serves the purpose of keeping the two heads above because those are the attack heads. Now, here is a pic of this guys first form armor(He has two forms, and therefore 2 different armors)
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is the video of the armor:
Here is a battle against him:
You will have to battle him twice. Once at HR3 to become high rank and again in his final form at HR7(There is no G-rank at all in monster hunters X but you CAN still get to hr999) Anyways, That was the monster, hope you enjoyed!

Back