New Trailers For ALBW!

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
There's new trailers for A Link Between Worlds!
Check em out here.

-->

and here:

Enjoy!
P.S Happy Halloween! :D

That trailer makes the game look a little difficult if you don't have much hearts. I love a good challenge and I can't wait to play this game in 3D. The lava dungeon looks great. I can't wait till November 22nd, :nailbiting:

The music from the 2nd video sounds good to me, :love: (love Hilda's theme the most)

Yeah I agree the game looks quite difficult without many hearts, but still its a wonderful challenge, the game looks really well made, I think it will sell very well, I know for sure the game cut scenes and effects will be exciting and entertaining. I sure will be getting this game :)

It looks awesome!
I want to get it on November 22nd (but no money :D)

This is my type of Zelda game! Bringing back the qualities from the DS versions of the series! Woo!​

Will you be doing the dungeons in order from a link to the past? I think i will since it's the same place from last game.

(decided to merge this with this because there's no point in making a new thread)

Will you be doing the dungeons in order from a link to the past? I think i will since it's the same place from last game.
Nah. I'll be going with the flow, :singing:

Wow I guess everyone is psyched as we are :)

Attachments

• upload_2013-11-1_18-57-54.png
    upload_2013-11-1_18-57-54.png
    393.4 KB · Views: 90
Wow I guess everyone is psyched as we are :)
never knew you watch game theory :p
I like it too :D

never knew you watch game theory :p
I like it too :D
Yeah I love Game Theory, I am kinda a geek, I watch a lot of scientific stuff, and I always like to know new things, post which video is your fave here , I post some, I often post more :)

I love Hilda's theme

Reactions: Marc
wow, didn't see these trailers until now....who knows, maybe I might change my mind on this game :p (I think the Lorule thing might end up being the reference to Majora's Mask I was referring to on a different thread earlier)

This is my type of Zelda game! Bringing back the qualities from the DS versions of the series! Woo!​
What do you mean by that? I absolutely love the DS games in the Zelda series and would want to hear how this is using it's qualities.

What do you mean by that? I absolutely love the DS games in the Zelda series and would want to hear how this is using it's qualities.

It uses similar character designs to that of the DS games. (As opposed to Ocarina of Time and the games before that)

I like the toon link character designs. It brings joy to me and you're also playing with a 3DS device that is similar to a DS system in a way.

It is difficult to explain right now since I don't own the game and I don't know everything about it.

What I wrote above probably doesn't make any sense. I deep really have deep analysis for the similarities between the Zelda games from the Nintendo DS system and this upcoming game for the 3DS.

The camera angle of A Link Between worlds is the same as the camera angles of Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks (as far as I know). The toon link design in all of those games are very alike when you are generally looking at them. The whole atmosphere of the game (speaking generally) reminds me of the DS version.

Again...sorry if I'm not making any sense. I don't know what I am saying anymore. Lol.

It uses similar character designs to that of the DS games. (As opposed to Ocarina of Time and the games before that)

I like the toon link character designs. It brings joy to me and you're also playing with a 3DS device that is similar to a DS system in a way.

It is difficult to explain right now since I don't own the game and I don't know everything about it.

What I wrote above probably doesn't make any sense. I deep really have deep analysis for the similarities between the Zelda games from the Nintendo DS system and this upcoming game for the 3DS.

The camera angle of A Link Between worlds is the same as the camera angles of Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks (as far as I know). The toon link design in all of those games are very alike when you are generally looking at them. The whole atmosphere of the game (speaking generally) reminds me of the DS version.

Again...sorry if I'm not making any sense. I don't know what I am saying anymore. Lol.
Actual the character design is ripped from the original a A Link to the Past, the camera angle is that of the classic games which the DS titles used (Top Down), after ALTTP they used a more realistic graphics style and in WindWaker they used a much more toon-y style which which they again used in PH and ST.

I think me meant by the 2D world overview, remember how Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 3DS has a 3D world view, so I think that is what he meant right @ChiefKeef

I think me meant by the 2D world overview, remember how Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 3DS has a 3D world view, so I think that is what he meant right @ChiefKeef
He already posted what he meant, and while what he said did make sense they weren't traits specific to the DS titles. Such as the Art Style which was first used in Wind Waker then the GBA games, the overview which was used in the Original A Link to the Past and back, etc.

He already posted what he meant, and while what he said did make sense they weren't traits specific to the DS titles. Such as the Art Style which was first used in Wind Waker then the GBA games, the overview which was used in the Original A Link to the Past and back, etc.
Oh sorry didn't see the post that he wrote, and I understand now

Yes, that is right. :)

Again, it was difficult to explain. I did not do a deep analysis of the game, so my details may have not been as complex as you might have wished for.

The camera angle may have come from past games (before DS versions of the game) ,but I never played any of the Zelda games previous to Phantom Hourglass. That is why I am referencing the DS titles and I'm basing it off my assessment of those games.

Reactions: Reece
Yes, that is right. :)

Again, it was difficult to explain. I did not do a deep analysis of the game, so my details may have not been as complex as you might have wished for.

The camera angle may have come from past games (before DS versions of the game) ,but I never played any of the Zelda games previous to Phantom Hourglass. That is why I am referencing the DS titles and I'm basing it off my assessment of those games.
Yeah, the camera angles seem to be based off the DS title style in the sense it's mostly a bird's eye view but can sometimes go down to "ground level" to see the walls and all.

Back