New Year 2018: Final Thoughts on 2018 and Hopes for 2019!

• Thread starter EnderLord
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
EnderLord

EnderLord

I'm new
Towns Folk
Hey all, MasterofHolidayCheer (MasterofBasics) here. 2018 is about to come to a close, and it has been a wild ride. Smash Bros. on Switch, lots of new games, and real world events. Legends and amazing minds like Stephan Karl, Stephen Hawking, Stephen Hillenburg, and Stan Lee lost their lives this year. We will not forget them. The world can be dark, but there is always the light, too. We must always move on and look forward to a brighter future. :)
So, what are your thoughts on 2018? Do you think it was a good year? Do you think otherwise?
Also, what are your hopes for 2019, the new year? Please post below :)
That's all for now, cya in the next post, and Happy New Year!

Stay basic,
MasterofBasics ;)

UPDATE (01/02/2018): The thread is now closed because it is New Year. Have a good 2019 everyone! :)

Last edited:
I think 2018 was a fantastic year, but it felt like it went by too fast! D: Except for the part when we were waiting for Smash to release, that was brutal. :redpanda:

2019’s going to be a fantastic year for everyone, especially gamers. I mean, look at what’s to release! We’ve got a nw mainline Pokémon game, Animal Crossing for Switch, Metroid Prime 4, and many others to come! And some that aren’t even announced yet! :p

I guess one regret about 2018 is that Fortnite took up too much of that great year. Felt like everyone pushed it too far to where it asn’t even fun anymore, yknow? But oh well, maybe that’s just me :panda:

Reactions: EnderLord
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back