New Yu-Gi-Oh! 3DS Game to Release Globally Summer 2016

• Thread starter GravityTheGhost
  • Start date
GravityTheGhost

GravityTheGhost

Sp00ky Sp1r1t
Towns Folk
As for me, sometimes I'm not sure if I should get the new Yu-Gi-Oh game as of yet because the World Duel Carnival, sadly, was having many lackluster, but I hope Konami will nail it this time, because I remember they used to make decent Yu-Gi-Oh games back then. Maybe I'll wait until the reviews of the new Yu-Gi-Oh game comes out before I decided to get one or not.

As for me, sometimes I'm not sure if I should get the new Yu-Gi-Oh game as of yet because the World Duel Carnival, sadly, was having many lackluster, but I hope Konami will nail it this time, because I remember they used to make decent Yu-Gi-Oh games back then. Maybe I'll wait until the reviews of the new Yu-Gi-Oh game comes out before I decided to get one or not.
It's also the 20th anniversary of Yu-Gi-Oh!, so maybe we'll get a good game this time.

World duel carnival certainly was disappointing... and I even never bought it...

I'm certainly hoping this one is gonna be good. Getting Yugis decks for christmas and finding out about new Yu-Gi-Oh! movie has gotten me into Yugioh mood! Heck, I'm even thinking about redesigning my yugioh characters and cards.

And worlwide release this summer? Sweeeet!

Sounds pretty interesting! being a Yu-Gi-Oh since the first ever series was released, and having played some of the GBA tournament style games, I'm pretty hyped for this! I was disappointed about the Previous Zexal game, I didn't even bother picking it up, due to having very poor ratings/reviews. Hope we get more information very soon as well! Please deliver this time, Konami! xD

We're getting a new movie in November as well. Hopefully we'll have an eShop demo.

I like that they are coming out with a new one but I'm a bit doubtful about it cause the last one wasn't that good and the idea of pay walls for anything on a yu-gi-oh game is cringe worthy. I hope that they don't mess it up because if it turns out to be any good I want to get it but I'm still a little iffy about the whole pay wall idea for it.

Back