New zelda joycons and monster hunter console

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
Some legend of zelda themed joycons are coming out to celebrate zelda's 35th anniversary. It has a sword and shield design. They're releasing with skyward sword on july 16th.
Eud4crSVcAADC9u.jpeg
Monster hunter fans are in for a treat too. There's a new monster hunter themed pro controller coming out. And even a special edition console which includes a digital download code.
Eud5oAvVEAUzHZB.jpegEud5aWzVkAAP8e1.jpeg

Reactions: phofufury
thats kinda cool, tho i have a switch lite, so wont be getting joycons lol. I also dont really like monster hunter, but i bet others will enjoy these!

Reactions: Deepak
Those Zelda joycons are gorgeous. I want them so baddddd. Too bad I just got a new pair of joycons for christmas, or I'd hold out to try to get these.

Reactions: phofufury and Deepak
That Monster Hunter controller is sick and I would totally get that if my pair of Joy Cons filed for divorce. Even if I didn't play the game I would be glad to have owned it. The Zelda JCs are pretty ornate so they might not be for me. As I already said I hope there is extra done to the graphic used to display them when being paired to the console other than the color.

Reactions: Deepak
those are some neat collectors items for switch.
they indeed look very cool.
i can imagine fans of both series would want this.
me i am not into either series so i can not see myself getting either of them.
i personally do not know anyone who is a fan of either series to recomend these products to them.

Back