Newest Humble Bundle has Nintendo Indie games !

• Thread starter mrlmaokun
  • Start date
mrlmaokun

mrlmaokun

I am the chosen one.
Towns Folk
As the title suggests, you can go ahead on their main website and see the offers they have up. Stuff like Woah Dave ! and Steamworld Dig are bundled with some others (and some more to come) for $10 and less, most for both 3DS and Wii-U.

Possibly the best time to try out those indie games which we see and hear a lot about but were always second to Mario or Zelda games :oops:

Reactions: faustine and Marc
I personally like the bundle game ideas, but I often wish they would bundle old games like Pokémon Silver or the old GBA Harvest Moon. Because I'd hate to buy a game that I'd get bored of or play it once and forget about it.

But I'm grateful Nintendo is kind enough to do this.

I personally like the bundle game ideas, but I often wish they would bundle old games like Pokémon Silver or the old GBA Harvest Moon. Because I'd hate to buy a game that I'd get bored of or play it once and forget about it.

But I'm grateful Nintendo is kind enough to do this.

They're using it as an opportunity to promote Indie games on the console. VC games are strong already, so it makes perfect sense in my opinion.

Reactions: faustine
Bought the bundle for $10 eventhough I already have most of the 3ds games in the bundle. I think this is the start of something great. And this is a no brainer for Wii U owners. For $1, you can get Guacamelee. That's like, $13 slashed off from the original price. This is the first time I've heard about Humble Bundle but the thought about it is really awesome!

Andddd.. I do hope they can also partner up with 3rd party developers such as atlus, platinum, etc. Tho I doubt that first party games would go for this. And I might as well sell my extra codes here. I just hope there's no expiry for the generated codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope there's no expiry for the generated codes.
There shouldn't be.

I just purchased mine :

39wa7el.jpg

Expect a giveaway soon \o/

@Marc, so do i need to redeem them within a period of time or I can just let it hang in my library without clicking the "redeem" button? I also purchased the $10 bundle. I want to use it in the future (if ever I'll get a wii u for myself) but I'm thinking that I might waste these codes for not using them.

@Marc, so do i need to redeem them within a period of time or I can just let it hang in my library without clicking the "redeem" button? I also purchased the $10 bundle. I want to use it in the future (if ever I'll get a wii u for myself) but I'm thinking that I might waste these codes for not using them.
I haven't clicked any yet but normally they'd say to use it by XX day if you did have an expiry date, so I guess it's all good.

I haven't clicked any yet but normally they'd say to use it by XX day if you did have an expiry date, so I guess it's all good.
There aren't any expiry dates on the usual PC/Steam games. However, these are games on Nintendo's platform. I highly suggest some reading around before thinking that they don't expire. I mean, just to be safe.

There aren't any expiry dates on the usual PC/Steam games. However, these are games on Nintendo's platform. I highly suggest some reading around before thinking that they don't expire. I mean, just to be safe.
I know the promotional codes like from Club Nintendo expire, but eShop credit and game download codes from stores do not.

Seems like a really nice bundle indeed :D Though I'm not really a fan of any indie games sometimes . There's really a lot that you can get with this bundle so I think that it is pretty awesome :D Too bad I was kinda expecting some other games but these are alright :p

I know the promotional codes like from Club Nintendo expire, but eShop credit and game download codes from stores do not.

That's what I also thought. I just wish it won't expire anytime soon. :p

Back