Next Fire Emblem Game

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
What would you like seen done in the next FE game? What maps should be included and should the game be bigger or smaller?

This Fire Emblm was really good i don't think they should release on till 2015 so it can be just as good or better.

This Fire Emblm was really good i don't think they should release on till 2015 so it can be just as good or better.

We have one in 2014...

I think the only thing the saga needs is stop using blue hair characters :D

We have one in 2014...

I think the only thing the saga needs is stop using blue hair characters :D

hey now, don't diss the blue hair :p

0324ba94eb935706b43a664cf20bfb2bc0e4aa7b.jpg

I love the blue/violet hair color, those characters are the best !!!

0324ba94eb935706b43a664cf20bfb2bc0e4aa7b.jpg

I love the blue/violet hair color, those characters are the best !!!
I love how just about all the FE main lords have Blue hair (and if not blue, red)....and lol I love how this got Eirika but forgot EPHRAIM.

Reactions: Reece
I love how just about all the FE main lords have Blue hair (and if not blue, red)....and lol I love how this got Eirika but forgot EPHRAIM.
Oh your right Ephiraim is missing, anyways I chose Erika's story (when you had a choice to choose between Ephiraim and Erica's story)

Anyone know why the blue hair?

Why not? Blue hair is amazing. And I'm totally fine with waiting a while for another FE game. FE:Awakening was amazing.

Why not? Blue hair is amazing. And I'm totally fine with waiting a while for another FE game. FE:Awakening was amazing.

I like the blue hair of the Fire Emblem saga, but I though it can be a reference or something related of the story.
For example, the blue hair can mean they're heroes or something like that.

I like the blue hair of the Fire Emblem saga, but I though it can be a reference or something related of the story.

Hm, could be. At this point if they stopped making them with blue hair it'd be weird. It's kinda just something they need to keep doing at this point. xD

Hm, could be. At this point if they stopped making them with blue hair it'd be weird. It's kinda just something they need to keep doing at this point. xD

So we can consider it like a symbol of the Fire Emblem saga then?

We have the blue blur (Sonic)
We have the blue burst (Mega Man)
And the blue hair (Any FE game)

:D

Not all of them have blue hair though. Roy, Eliwood, Lyn, Leif are a few that didn't have blue hair but were lords in their respective games.

I like the blue hair, most protagonist of each Fire Emblem game hair is blue,right (I think, can't remember all)
but I like the red hair more though.

I like the blue hair, most protagonist of each Fire Emblem game hair is blue,right (I think, can't remember all)
but I like the red hair more though.
yeah, most of the protagonists have blue hair. It's a recurring trend, but not a universal one though (there are some exceptions)

In my opinion, Fire Emblem Sacred Stones was the best game. We NEED more Erikia and Ephraim!

In my opinion, Fire Emblem Sacred Stones was the best game. We NEED more Erikia and Ephraim!
Yeah, Sacred Stones was epic. And hey, they potentially could given that there's no real story behind Eirika suddenly switching to lances and bows (Bride class)

Back