Next Fire Emblem

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Without counting the crossover, what do you think about the next game in the saga?
It will be for 3DS, or it will be for Wii U?

I suppose the next one will be for Wii U in 2016, but let's start a thread here for sharing opinions.

Reactions: jams3223
I think it's going to be for the Wii U too, but I hope it's going to be for the 3DS. But since the DS had only one Fire Emblem game, which was a remake, I don't they will make more Fire Emblem games for the 3DS :(. But I'm still hoping that they're going to release a few older ones in the eShop!

Nooooo! How I don't have wii u :( too bad I was looking forward to the cross over game until i found out it was for wii u only, I think that they should make fire emblem on the 3ds it's something I'd prefer to play on a handheld I don't know about you guys

Nooooo! How I don't have wii u :( too bad I was looking forward to the cross over game until i found out it was for wii u only, I think that they should make fire emblem on the 3ds it's something I'd prefer to play on a handheld I don't know about you guys
I'm sure you can get a wii u by the team it's actually released.
(Lets take a moment to remember that Pikmin 3/Bayonetta2 were supposed to be launch titles)

And yeah I feel like a high strategic game like FE is more comfortable to play on a handheld, it's easier to concentrate for long periods of time

I think Fire Emblem is a series best suited for handhelds. Granted, I've never played a console Fire Emblem, but I can't imagine it would be all that great. I personally would just use off TV play, but meh.

I really hope they release another installment for the 3DS, as it was one of the best 3DS games I have ever played. Plus, I don't have a Wii U, so...
It reminds me of Advance Wars. And that was only on handheld, so maybe Nintendo will apply the same line of thinking.

I really hope they release another installment for the 3DS, as it was one of the best 3DS games I have ever played. Plus, I don't have a Wii U, so...
It reminds me of Advance Wars. And that was only on handheld, so maybe Nintendo will apply the same line of thinking.
Have you got any of the FEA dlc? I remember a lot of dlc got put out for the game.

They are like mini levels and side stories to do.

Have you got any of the FEA dlc? I remember a lot of dlc got put out for the game.

They are like mini levels and side stories to do.

So do I, I remember getting a lot of notifications about it. And unfortunately, I don't own a single dlc.

I hope it's for the Wii U, the game can look good (and give them feet!) as a PS3 game and play like the 3DS version with the tablet controller.

I think it will be for the WiiU. I forgot who said it, but (I think it was Iwata, could be wrong, though) somebody said that 700,000 copies would need to be sold in order for a Fire Emblem game on the WiiU to be worth it, and seeing how bad the WiiU is selling, I get the feeling that they will put future Fire Emblem games on the 3DS.

so will the next fire emblem be for 3ds or Wii u and who will get this game

I hope it's for the 3DS, the 3ds version of Fire Emblem: Awakening seemed to have sold very well.

I will see if it will be more better than the 3ds version

One for wii U would be nice, as it would be pretty immersive.

Back