• Thread starter Ostrix
  • Start date

is this shop at least half decent?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ostrix

Ostrix

one does not simply game, but Game with Dubstep.
Towns Folk
I've Never Really Done This Before, So I'll Need A Bit Of Help On Some Things Like The Prices.

But Anyway, Welcome To My Animal Crossing New Leaf Shop!
now before You Go Saying "Thats too expensive, The General Price for it here is _____" or "your selling this stuff for less than what its worth on here" take This Into Consideration: This Is My First ever shop of any kind and i didnt make it to be criticised about anything negatively.

also, if a shop item has the tag -in progress Then please be patient until i actually have any of those items to sell, and if something has the tag -not official Then Bare in mind i've not officially decided to sell it.

also, my only reason for not using spoiler boxes is because i dont have a cpu to make this on, so i have to use my 3ds browser which sadly, is incompatible with the rich text editor, so my apologies on that.

well, now for the items and their prices, of course i am only selling them for PC.

Items Currently On Sale:

Cherry, Apple, Banana, Lychee, Pear, Orange, Ect.
Price: 2PC Per Fruit, 1PC Per Random Fruit

Ores (any)
Price: 3PC Each

Fossils

Specific Fossils (Assessed)
Price: 10PC Each

Gyroids (Huge Collection)
Price: 2PC Each

Nintendo Items

Buyer Specified Fortune (cookie)
5PC Each

Bells: 5k, 10k, 25k, 50k, 75k, 100k, ect.
Prices: 2PC, 4PC, 5PC, 7PC, 8PC, 10PC, ect.

Thanks So Much For Visiting My Shop! Its Much Appreciated! More Will Be Added!

IMPORTANT: I No Longer Have the game, so my shop is officially out of business, i may reopen if i get it again.

Last edited:
I don't have AC:NL (clicked on accident) but these prices seem a bit high.

Well, Thats Probably Normal For Someone Who Doesn't Have the Game Of Topic/In Question, But From What I've Seen From Other Shops, These Are Pretty normal Prices.

Well I am interested in this but the only problem is I HAVE NO PCS .Can I sell stuff to you. Please

Sorry, I Don't Buy Things Via This Shop.

oh ok then do you have another one where you are buying things then

In just my opinion, the prices seem pretty high, for the few common items here. I'll reccomend you maybe add a few things and lower the fruit prices just a bit.

I think the fossils should be lower because you can find them relatively easily but if you mean a specific fossil then I think that is a reasonable price. Just make sure that is clear

Ok, Thanks For The Advice!

Cool, and if you have enough, I'll get you items to sell, at a reasonable price, so everyone wins...
If you say yes, that is.

Cool, and if you have enough, I'll get you items to sell, at a reasonable price, so everyone wins...
If you say yes, that is.
Sorry for the late reply, But I'd Love For You To Help Me. Thanks!

You're welcome. You can refer to my unfinished item shop as well as exclusive offers for shop owners.:)

Also, I don't mind you taking a while.

You're welcome. You can refer to my unfinished item shop as well as exclusive offers for shop owners.:)

Also, I don't mind you taking a while.
alright, thanks for the help, but can you give me a link to your shop please?

I don't have AC:NL (clicked on accident) but these prices seem a bit high.
through rarity the prices are good

Thanks but i no longer have access to the game D':

Can someone please close this thread?

but i no longer have access to the game

How? Could you go a little in-depth, please?

You See, It wasn't MY Copy, it was my sisters, and she made me give it back, i'm not even sure she still has it. thats all that needs to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back