Ninjala - Free To Play Multiplayer Action Game

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The full game will release on the Nintendo Switch on June 24th, 2020, but the second beta will be available to play much sooner. The date and time have been revealed, so be sure to make a note so you can try it out when it's live.

About The Game:
Use Ninja-Gum to blow bubbles that can be tossed at your foes, craft all sorts of weapons, and dash across stages. The appearance and variety of your weapon will vary depending on the type of Ninja-Gum you use.

@P2.0 I know you missed the first beta, so I'm tagging ya.

Japan
  • May 30, 12:00-13:59 JST
  • May 31, 12:00-21:59 JST
North and Central America
  • May 31, 12:00-21:59 PDT
Europe
  • May 31, 11:00-20:59 BST
  • May 31, 12:00-21:59 CEST
Asia and Oceania
  • May 31, 14:00-23:59 AEST
  • May 31, 12:00-21:59 HKT

If you've played when the first beta was live, what did you think about the game?

Reactions: P2.0
Thanks for this, I'll be sure to make it THIS time! ;-;

Reactions: Deepak and Marc
The first beta didnt work for some people. it didnt work for me, for example. Hopefully they fix that this time.

The first beta didnt work for some people. it didnt work for me, for example. Hopefully they fix that this time.
What was the issue?

What was the issue?
not sure. But i remember seeing online that many other people couldnt access the game either.

Reactions: Marc
not sure. But i remember seeing online that many other people couldnt access the game either.
You were playing within the beta's timeframe right?

I hope this time their servers don't crash constantly, last time it was just constant errors because their servers were being overloaded.

Edit: I just noticed that this one already passed, how did it go?

I accidentally slept through the whole thing. Oh well. Its releasing this month anyway

Reactions: SmugWolff
Do any of you guys own Ninjala? i feel like it was kinda clickbait, as it was described as a "Battle Royal". It looks a little like Splatoons, and that kinda caught my attention to. I was thinking, a free Splatoons? Yesss!! Nope. I dislike it, its kinda boring tbh. The best mode i played was a limited time event for Halloween, which was a hide and seek prop hunt. You had several monsters, and you had to run and hide away from them. If they tag you, you become the monster and they become the prey. The basic mode tho is like a 3d fight arena. There's also a city stage, which is more of the battle royal aspect, but still not quite it. When i think of a battle royal, its at least 50 player free for all, and last man standing wins. This does not even come close to it. You respawn, and the goal of the game is to get the most points. Overall, i think its suited for little kids.

Do any of you guys own Ninjala? i feel like it was kinda clickbait, as it was described as a "Battle Royal". It looks a little like Splatoons, and that kinda caught my attention to. I was thinking, a free Splatoons? Yesss!! Nope. I dislike it, its kinda boring tbh. The best mode i played was a limited time event for Halloween, which was a hide and seek prop hunt. You had several monsters, and you had to run and hide away from them. If they tag you, you become the monster and they become the prey. The basic mode tho is like a 3d fight arena. There's also a city stage, which is more of the battle royal aspect, but still not quite it. When i think of a battle royal, its at least 50 player free for all, and last man standing wins. This does not even come close to it. You respawn, and the goal of the game is to get the most points. Overall, i think its suited for little kids.
I played and I liked it. And as you said, I don't think it falls under battle royale. It's a fun game but I wish there were more maps. And sometimes winning is heavily luck based during the rock paper scissors segments. Overall its a good game especially considering the fact its free and its still getting updates.

Reactions: phofufury
Back