Nintendo’s Online Store Temporally Unavailable

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
6UWnEAU.png

As a part of their system update, it looks like the Nintendo Online Store has been also affected:

Nintendo Online Store is temporarily unavailable until May 9, 2014, as we upgrade our systems. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to serving you again soon.

We have also seen the side effects of this update on the Online Services and on Club Nintendo, the question is if this only affects on Nintendo America or it's worldwide.

Also it's funny how those updates started just when I decided to do the games list XD

Probably redesigning Nintendo's websites as a whole. Or msybe not, not sure. I never order anything off of their store anyway.

That would be a good thing if they update it. In Europe, you can only order SDHC cards... Better get to a supermarket for this, it will be less expensive! But what will they add, if they add something... Club Nintendo rewards using your money instead of the Coins/Stars ?

Probably redesigning Nintendo's websites as a whole. Or msybe not, not sure. I never order anything off of their store anyway.

They said they're updating their system, that means every service from online to their website.

Back