nintendo 3ds best sellers

• Thread starter wolfman_1015
  • Start date
wolfman_1015

wolfman_1015

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
so here are the nintendo 3ds best sellers nintendo of america showed the games that sur-
passed the one million in sales with both digital and physical copies. so here they are:

Mario Kart 7: 3.62 million
Super Mario 3D Land: 3.34 million
New Super Mario Bros. 2: 2.33 million
Pokémon X: 2.11 million
Pokémon Y: 2.03 million
Animal Crossing: New Leaf: 1.42 million
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: 1.41 million
Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon: 1.36 million
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS: 1.20 million
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds: 1.06 million

Urgh, why is AC:NL on that list? :p

Glad to see X/Y selling well, as it's expected. I think Smash will continue to sell a lot more, it has done really well.

Didn't expect MK7 to be on the top, though. It made a huge impact, it seems.

Wait 3d land had the most money well I admit it was a good game I didn't think it would be the highest of all the games.I guess most people got 3d land from other countries like me well that is good to know.I see pokemon x and y is on the list and I'm hoping for ORAS to be on the list soon.These games are the most popular and most played games I think too.

I actually have all the games on that list except from A Link Between Worlds (which I'm actually getting pretty soon) but I didn't think Mario Kart would be the best selling. I guess it's because its been out 3 years now and both casual and hardcore players can easily enjoy Mario Kart. To be honest I thought that Pokemon would have sold a bit better than it did in NA.

Back