Fantasy Life Nintendo 3DS Fantasy Life Teaser Trailer

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
They recently announced that the new Fantasy Life will be announced for the nintendo at the E3 digital
conference to check it out there's a trailer of the game.

The gameplay looks great. I've been looking forward to this game ever since I've heard about its Japan release.

Btw, if anyone wanted to know, Fantasy Life will be available in North America on October 24th, 2014, ;)

I am absolutely in love with this game, I don't know why, but it reminds me of some games I've played in the past. A little bit of Fat-Princess (PSP), and a few MMORPGs I've played recently, so I really like it. I didn't even know it had a Japanese release. Sadly, another Fall title, so many good games to get at the end of 2014: Super Smash Bros. (3DS), Pokemon Omega Ruby, and now this (Fantasy Life).

Looking forward to more details on this game!

Looking forward to more details on this game!
I got more details! Nintendo’s Treehouse members explained a little bit about Fantasy Life during their stream earlier today.
"Apparently, if you count all the dialogue and text in the game together, it would amount to a 21,000-page novel."

These are some other details of the game:
- 12 job classes
- Paladin, Mercenary, Hunter, Wizard, Cook, Angler, Woodcutter, Miner, Blacksmith, Carpenter, Tailor and Alchemist
- Each class comes with its own story elements and skill
- Can change class at any time in the game
- Co-op multiplayer included

I am really excited, the classes look amazing, and I'm interested in the Co-Op Multiplayer.

Online co-op multiplayer, you mean? If yes, Level-5 bring Fantasy Life! Link version then (the upgrade version).

Pssst. Level-5 didn't give any hint and really surprised me by this announcement. I have to change my plan to buy 3DS games anyway.

Online co-op multiplayer, you mean? If yes, Level-5 bring Fantasy Life! Link version then (the upgrade version).

Pssst. Level-5 didn't give any hint and really surprised me by this announcement. I have to change my plan to buy 3DS games anyway.
I know right, I was really surprised by this game and by "Online co-op multiplayer" on Nintendo's Amazon Pre-Order of this game, they replied like this:
download_13.png

I have a feeling it won't have Online co-op... :panda:

@Reece in the upgraded version (Fantasy Life! Link), it has online co-op multiplayer, up to 4 players (like MH). And in Japan, there is this voice chat feature XD

They recently announced that the new Fantasy Life will be announced for the nintendo at the E3 digital
conference to check it out there's a trailer of the game.
Why are there so many dinosaurs though?

This game looks amazing. I love this game. The gameplay is nice, too.Ever since the game was released in Japan, I've been waiting for the release in NA. Overall, I'm pretty excited about this game.

One of them looked like it had no wings and no special dragon abilities though.

The game looks very great. However its release date is very close to Super Smash Bros, I''m not sure which game I will buy as I can only buy one :D

Fantasy Life looks like it combines a lot of great aspects from other games :D I hope they'll upload more videos soon, because I'm really curious about this game!

Saw it at the Nintendo Treehouse event, but it might not be for me, I'm going to wait for more in depth gameplay.

This was literally the one thing I was looking forward to after E3 and the Treehouse footage, I can't wait to get this when it comes out.

Back