Nintendo 64 - What Version?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Which version of the 64 did you own? Did you own the stock 64 or a special edition one with unique coloring? What color controllers did you own?

Nintendo_64.jpg

I had mines when I was very young, my brothers mostly use to play it, I am not to sure the type of N64 I had, I remember it looking like the one in the image, and the controllers I had a red one and a grey one. What type did you own (if you had one of course) ?

I had mines when I was very young, my brothers mostly use to play it, I am not to sure the type of N64 I had, I remember it looking like the one in the image, and the controllers I had a red one and a grey one. What type did you own (if you had one of course) ?
I think this is stock edition.

That means, the normal one?

I guess ... Most likely because that's the one I am seeing the most common in all the pics and I remember my cousins having that same one also.

I didn't have an N64 back then :oops:

I had a black N64, and a wide range of different controllers.

I didn't have an N64 back then :oops:
Pretty much. I was like 5 when the NGC came out, so I was a PS2 kid. Lol.

Pretty much. I was like 5 when the NGC came out, so I was a PS2 kid. Lol.
Me too, actually I still play Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy XII on the PS2 still,I reached Ultima in FFXII but haven't beaten out the game as yet.

I still own the black Nintendo 64 from my childhood.

Along with it I have two of the purple transparent controllers, a blue controllers, a gray one, and some generic one that looks like it was cut up.

SX8tJos.png

Something like this.

Back