Nintendo announces 10 new weapons coming to Splatoon 2

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Okay, I’m a little confused by this announcement, considering Nintendo said they were done with weapon updates for Splatoon 2. But let’s just roll with it, I guess. :p

418335BB-996C-484E-9C55-B3E0507EB2AE.jpeg

Nintendo has just announced on Twitter today that 10 weapons from the original Splatoon game for the Wii U will be making their way to Splatoon 2 very soon. There is not a specific release as of yet, but I’ll keep you all updated.

What do you guys think about this?

Reactions: Marc and P2.0
...I think I need to get a year card so I can start buying them. :hilarious: Seriously, these things look exciting! I've always wanted to use the ones that appeared ages ago, tbh. What with the Spirit Bomb and ink missles. ( I think those were a thing, right? Right?? :'D I'm out of touch, lol )

I say bring em' on! *^*)b

Reactions: Samster
...I think I need to get a year card so I can start buying them. :hilarious: Seriously, these things look exciting! I've always wanted to use the ones that appeared ages ago, tbh. What with the Spirit Bomb and ink missles. ( I think those were a thing, right? Right?? :'D I'm out of touch, lol )

I say bring em' on! *^*)b
Yeah, the way I feel about it, the more weapons the better! :p

And I never used the older weapons either, lol. (Probably cause my internet can never even load the game :'D)

A bit upset they didn't add the mini splatling with burst bombs and a burst bomb rush, but I got the kensa mini so I can't complain. I can't wait to see the new kits they release though, I have a feeling they're all gonna be good, aside from the inevitable aerospray with baller special that i see in the middle right.

These weapons look hype! I really need to get into splatoon...

Back