Nintendo banned Sony's SHUHEI YOSHIDA from Miiverse twice!

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Sony’s Shuhei Yoshida has revealed on Twitter, that he was banned from Miiverse twice. Yoshida, who leads a huge part in PlayStation's sector, violated the Miiverse code of conduct, by promoting his Twitter account @yosp, and by stating his love for the Playstation! The Sony executive previously confirmed that he owns two Wii U consoles.

Shuhei Yoshida said:
The first time was because I had my Twitter account in my profile and that’s against the rules,” Yoshida said. “The second time is because I wrote, ‘I love PS.’ You’re not supposed to promote a commercial product in MiiVerse, so they correctly interpreted ‘PS’ as PlayStation.

I guess, not everyone can sneak under Miiverse strict moderators, who takes the Miiverse code of conduct seriously.

original.jpg

And it seems he was a bit off-topic in the community too, as he posted this in the Nintendo Land community. I think this is hilarious, and wanted to share this with you guys.

Hahaha. This seems fair enough, seeing that a Sony member came on Miiverse and was bragging about his love for PS, and did he not know that Miiverse is run by Nintendo? He was going off topic, and those bans were fair enough. Well deserved for him, and this shows that the Nintendo Miiverse moderators actually care about the community.

Interesting ...

haha this is like seeing a twin or a shadow clone :p being banned , defying the miiverse rules :p
if this is still up i would give it a yeah :p lol this is quite funny :p looks like sony is going to war :p
but he was just sharing he interest :p i wouldn't be surprised if he did on purpose :p

looks like sony is going to war :p
:p
No, it's not that at all, Sony and Nintendo have a kinda good relationship now, @AliHammad I know right, after reading this article, I'm proud of our moderators, for enforcing the rules so well.

No, it's not that at all, Sony and Nintendo have a kinda good relationship now, @AliHammad I know right, after reading this article, I'm proud of our moderators, for enforcing the rules so well.
yeah :p i guess :p
but I'm sure nintendo wasn't too happy with somebody advertising their love for PS3 :p
haha that is true :p why would you be a mod unless u didn't care :p

Miiverse's moderators have always been ridiculous. I've gotten infractions numerous times despite almost never using Miiverse, and when I do post it's usually just me asking if the game is good.

Miiverse's moderators have always been ridiculous. I've gotten infractions numerous times despite almost never using Miiverse, and when I do post it's usually just me asking if the game is good.
I've also gotten some deterrent alerts, in the past week actually, I'm guessing that members of Miiverse themselves, report users by erroneous assumptions. I posted something about Ridley and I got a warning just for that. It seems that in different communities the moderators are more strict.

I post in a lot of small communities (budget eShop games) where sometimes there's hardly any activity ...

Back