Nintendo Cyber Deals (11/21 at 9:00am PT - 11/28 at 8:59am PT)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't getting more and more annoyed at how much the US get's special treatment with all these constant sales. On something that doesn't get that many sales/price drops, the US getting all these special deals annoys the utter hell out of me. And even when the EU get's the "same" sale season as the US, we often get the short end of the stick and end up with just the crap deals, and no where near as many.

Just another reason to why physical versions are better :/

Nintendo has some decent deals for interesting games - https://happyholidays.nintendo.com/cyber-deals/

Anything caught your attention? :eyes:

So these are my recommendations imo (bolded blue are the really good deals, bolded red are terrible):

I will focus on Swithc games btw

Fifa 19: Probably the worse in the series, an has a disgusting amount of lootboxes, not even worth considering until it drops to $10
Starlink: Not really into it, so no opinion. Have heard is very cool
DOOM: The switch port is VERY bad. The game is good, but get it elsewhere
DKC Tropical Freeze: Good game, but at the time it released in Nintendo Switch, it was already at $15 in Wii U. Either get it there or wait to drop its price in switch
Final Fantasy Explorers: No idea, but 50% is not bad at all
NBA 2K19: The Fifa 19 case, but much worse
Skyrim: Neat game, never finished since I'm not into open world games all that much. $30 still feels too expensive for a 7 year old game
Dragon Quest: This game is neat. Dragon quest is neat
Dragon Ball Fighter: I don't like Dragon Ball and I don't like figthers games a lot. Can give advise on this at all.
Final Fantasy Pocket Edition: ???????
Dead Cells: This game at full price is already an amazing deal. Yes I would take the $5 price reduction thank you very much. Go check the trailer if you haven't seen it yet
Snipperclips: It doesn't seem all that interesting but is very cheap. Then again, $10 is $10 I could have expended elsewhere
Shovel Knight: GOOD GAME ALERT
South Park: see above
Undertale: see above
Celeste: see above

Monster Hunter: Never cared about Monster Hunter. Heard its good, so go for it if you like the franchise
Just Dance 19: I would wait for it to drop price to even lower
Sonic Mania: Don't believe the "Is a Sonic game made to appeal to people that don't like Sonic" meme. Is a filthy lie. If you like Sonic games then you probably already have it, and it was a good purchase
Mario+Rabbids: That's a HUGE price drop, but I have seen it even cheaper in other retail stores, so check your local retailer before buying it.
NBA2K PLaygrounds: Never heard of this game, but not even its franchise fans like it, so its a no no for me
Okami HD: YES
Bastion: Y E S

Wolfenstein: Good deal is a good deal, but I don't know how good the port is
L.A. Noire: Still to expensive for such an old game
The Messenger: Never played it, but it seems neat
Inside: If you liked Limbo, is blue, if you didn't... STAY AWAY
Boxboxboy: Neat puzzle game is neat
Hyper light drifter: Check some gameplay to see if it is appealing to you
Crash: The original has better controls and physics than the remake. Still cool
Sports party: eeeh...
SteamWorld Heist: Never found it appealing, so I can't say much about this one. $10 is tempting tho
AoT: Heard is really fun. Heard is also too expensive in its og price, so maybe at an offer it will be worth
Darkest Dungeon: Everyone says this is good, but I have never played it, so no opinion
Enter the gungeon: Same as above, but I will definetly be buying it at this price
Lost Sphear: Never heard of it
Disgagea 5: I know it, yet have no opinion
Little Nightmares: Good spooky game
Street figther: Isn't this that broken port? anyways still too expensive
Migthy Gunvolt: You probably can buy this with your spare golden coins so why not
Valkyria Chronicles: Series is cool, don't know about this one, but maybe is also cool

So at this point there are still many games left to check, so I will just post the blue ones
Runbow: GET THIS! NOW
Bloodstained: Good good

Reactions: Samster and Marc
$9.99 bucks for Devil Survivor 2!?! I was hyped after watching the animated stuff so I would be interested.
Blaster Master Zero sounds good for probably being an updated NES game with the same price (I think.)

$9.99 bucks for Devil Survivor 2!?! I was hyped after watching the animated stuff so I would be interested
A lot of content for just 10 bucks. It's a steal.

Reactions: 28142
I would say that I only see a few that interest me and that I have been meaning to get but haven't been able to due to a lot of reasons. Looking at the list I say the games I eventually want to get is Zero escape , Dragon quest forgotten past, hyrule worriers for 3ds, titris, and stella glow. Other then those I don't see much else cause we don't have a switch yet and won't have one for a while right now. We might go for a ps4 1st before that tho cause there are a lot of games on that I want to get cause it's like jrpg heaven for me.

Welp, I think these are gone now. Rip

I actually might’ve picked up a game or two had the sale lasted a bit longer. But oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back