Nintendo Direct 08/29 (Japan only so far)

• Thread starter TheSuperKid
  • Start date
TheSuperKid

TheSuperKid

Ride on!
Towns Folk
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=236064
A Nintendo Direct for the 3DS is on it's way! So far it's only annouced for Japan though.

So what do you guys think will feature in this direct? Pokemon OR/AS, SSB4 and S.T.E.A.M are all good titles to show off.
HHYYYYPE!

hype indeed i'll watch it

My bad. Didn't know you made a thread about this, and I posted another one in the General Nintendo Discussions :facepalm:.
For my part, I hope that they'll (maybe) reveal Majora's Mask 3D (or announce a remake of MM), or SSB4 info (because you never get enough SSB4 info, because it's so good!). The hype is real.

Reactions: TheSuperKid
I'm thinking what other people are thinking as well:

Nintendo Direct = Awesome new info
3DS Games = Super Smash Bros. 3D
Japan only = Super Smash Bros. 3D (In Japan) is right around the corner (15 days away)
15 days away from Super smash Bros. 3D in Japan = NEW INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking what other people are thinking as well:

Nintendo Direct = Awesome new info
3DS Games = Super Smash Bros. 3D
Japan only = Super Smash Bros. 3D (In Japan) is right around the corner (15 days away)
15 days away from Super smash Bros. 3D in Japan = NEW INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just read some part of my mind :eek:, Indeed, though I'm desperately hoping for a Zelda MM remake, I never get enough SSB4 info. Just to know if the leak is fake or real (I'm betting on fake, now).

Reactions: Moon Rain
You just read some part of my mind :eek:, Indeed, though I'm desperately hoping for a Zelda MM remake, I never get enough SSB4 info. Just to know if the leak is fake or real (I'm betting on fake, now).
Yes, yes, YES! We neeeeed MM3D! Because then we can see the Moon crashing... IN 3D! :eek:

Yes, yes, YES! We neeeeed MM3D! Because then we can see the Moon crashing... IN 3D! :eek:

:eek: I didn't expected that from you :hilarious: :rotfl:! Do you have a grudge against one of the game's characters or something ?

(PS: @Whoever who merged the threads, thanks! ;))

Another thing I want... The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword 3D...

Just so we can see this in 3D :3

skyward-sword-groose.jpg

Im a bit worried we are gonna see a bit of that weird dinosaur fossil digging game

Im a bit worried we are gonna see a bit of that weird dinosaur fossil digging game
Oh, Fossil Fighters? :/ I despise that game brrrrr

Back