Nintendo Direct 10/01/13 - What do you expect?

• Thread starter Totakeke
  • Start date
Totakeke

Totakeke

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
nintendo_direct_IWATA.jpg

Nintendo has announced a new Nintendo Direct dated tomorrow.
They are going to talk about Wii U games and 3DS games that will be released this year.
I have opened this theme to discuss what we would like to see in this Nintendo Direct.

I have said that they will talk about known games but I think they may announce a surprise.

I believe that they will give information about Pokemon X and Y , The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Bravely Default, Sonic: Lost World, or other Wii U games.

What do you expect?

Reactions: Marc
Definitely The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I'm not so sure about Pokemon X/Y and Bravely Default. Sonic Lost World will most likely be mentioned in the Direct as well.

Bravely Default isn't coming to North America this year, so I doubt they'd mention it. I know it's coming to Europe, so maybe they'll talk about it in the Europe Direct alone.. I'm not sure, :unsure:

Reactions: Totakeke
Definitely The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I'm not so sure about Pokemon X/Y and Bravely Default. Sonic Lost World will most likely be mentioned in the Direct as well.

Bravely Default isn't coming to North America this year, so I doubt they'd mention it. I know it's coming to Europe, so maybe they'll talk about it in the Europe Direct alone.. I'm not sure, :unsure:

Yeah, It's possible that Bravely Default will be mentioned in the Nintendo Direct EU alone. I know that Pokemon had an exclusive Nintendo Direct, but I think they will talk a little about it.

Reactions: Marc
They're coming a lot of games in October, so I think it will be a long Nintendo Direct.

Reactions: Totakeke
Pokemon X/Y, Pokemon X/Y everywhere. I'm pretty sure they'll try to push the game even further. It will be mentioned, not sure about other games, maybe, Zelda gets some spotlight too.

I heard that the paper mario developers are working on a game on wii u, maybe paper mario, because i love those games. Hopefully they will show something in nintendo direct??;):thumbsup::sneaky:

How about a Final Fantasy game,other than Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, for the 3ds or Wii U that would be awesome but I doubt it ,*don't get hopes up*.

How about a Final Fantasy game,other than Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, for the 3ds or Wii U that would be awesome but I doubt it ,*don't get hopes up*.

There's a new Theatrhythm Final Fantasy on Japan for 3DS :p

Well, a eShop release for that game would be wonderful, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance would be a lot better.

There's a new Theatrhythm Final Fantasy on Japan for 3DS :p

Well, a eShop release for that game would be wonderful, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance would be a lot better.

I don't really like Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (neither though I haven't played it and I love Final Fantasy background music) it just doesn't look like my kinda game.

I'm sure Zelda and smash bros will be mention, Bravely Default might get a moment of info. I hope they announce some new titles.

It may as well be a Pokemon X/Y Direct is what I'm expecting.

Hmm hopefully Pokemon X/Y and Some smash bros info.

I'm really happy with that Nintendo Direct. And you?

Back