Nintendo Direct - 13.02.14

• Thread starter TheYESDragon
  • Start date
TheYESDragon

TheYESDragon

Find Your Warrior
Towns Folk
Nintendo did another Nintendo Direct presentation on Thursday, in fact it was the first of 2014. During the presentation, we saw Little Mac revealed for the new Smash Bros game, Koopalings in Mario Kart 8, details and release dates for upcoming 3DS games like Kirby: Triple Deluxe and Mario Golf: World Tour, gameplay footage of Wii U games like Monolith Soft's X and Bayonetta 2 and Game Boy Advance Virtual Console games. We didn't actually see big new games for the Wii U, which was very disappointing for me as despite having lots of indie games ready, they lack third party games to fill the gaps between the release of DKCR:TF, MK8 and Smash Bros Wii U. 3DS was just fine, but they honestly just needed to give us enough to keep fans satisfied because 2013 gave us tons of great exclusives like Pokemon X/Y and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

What are your views and what do you think the big N need to do in future Nintendo Directs this year to really keep us fans invested in their work?

I wasn't expecting much this time around seeing as how this was all about Spring releases and such. Oddly enough the Little Mac reveal got me more hyped for Smash, despite it not being a big surprise.

I'm hyped for MK8 and Tropic Freeze. Also happy that some GBA games I always wanted to try are going to make their way to the eshop.

Back