Nintendo Direct 3.3.16 Announced

• Thread starter 9070
  • Start date

Restricted User
Towns Folk
Nintendo has just announced a new Nintendo Direct for all regions via their official Twitter account(s). This Direct will take place at 2:00PM PST and 5:00PM EST.

aIPhJCF.png

These are my predictions:

Star Fox Zero - Multiplayer announced, game delayed to August
Metroid Prime Federation Force - Releasing in May
#FE - Releasing in May
Pikmin 4 - Announced, releasing in September
Twilight Princess HD, Pokken Tournament, Hyrule Warriors Legends - Last minute footage
BOX BOY 2, Mini Mario & Friends: amiibo Challenge, Detective Pikachu Localization
Paper Mario Wii U Announced - Fall 2016 Release Window (October)
Pokemon Sun and Moon - Footage
amiibo - Star Fox Zero Arwing amiibo, Zelda Line, maybe a Pokemon line
Zelda Wii U - Nope.

I'm really hoping for a Fire Emblem Fates release date! As well as that, maybe some mentions about Monster Hunter X getting localized in the west? I've been waiting for that game for a good bit too, although they'll probably end up coming out with an Ultimate version like with MH4U.

I'm really hoping for a Fire Emblem Fates release date! As well as that, maybe some mentions about Monster Hunter X getting localized in the west? I've been waiting for that game for a good bit too, although they'll probably end up coming out with an Ultimate version like with MH4U.

Oh man I forgot Europe doesn't have Fates yet. Yeah that's a safe bet. I can see MHX getting localized as well

Reactions: Valkyri
I want to see more info on shin megami tensai x fire emblem, its been on my mind for a while and they announced it like 2 years ago

I want to see more info on shin megami tensai x fire emblem, its been on my mind for a while and they announced it like 2 years ago

It's already out in Japan, we'll see it.

Reactions: Knight Rain
I'm mostly excited for some Pokemoon/sun footage, since I do plan on getting this game for sure. And I hope (emphasis on that word) that there will be some more information on Zelda U, a game that I've been anticipated for so long xD (but if there is none, then at least you predicted so :p)

That's great news!It has been some time since the last one was showcased. :pompus:
Time for some speculations(because that's just fun to do :p ).I'm thinking this Direct will be showing more gameplay footage from the Wii U version of Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games and reveal what Pokemon Sun/Moon really are as main games of the franchise.Fire Emblem Fates's european release is a guarantee there too.Possibly reveal what Cloud's amiibo will look like,although I don't think Corrin's and Bayonetta's will come now just yet.I think Star Fox Zero,and hopefuly The Legend of Zelda for Wii U as well,will be in here at some point in the presentation,and one,two or three new game announcements will happen.There are some other stuff that I'm taking some guesses for now,but I don't want to end up with almost twenty lines of writting about stuff that just may or not be real,so I'll be stopping around here. :coffee:

Seriously though,I'm just really excited for tomorrow! :D

Welp this only means it's time for some predictions!!
Here goes my list:
  • LoZ: Twilight Princess - Probably some footage or something.
  • Star Fox Zero - This is probably the most hyped game of 2016 atm, so info on that would be much appreciated.
  • Pokken - A little sketchy on this one. They said summer games but Pokken is coming in like 2 weeks and I feel we need more info about it than what we have >.>
  • Fates DLC - Because that's what everyone's playing right now.
  • Pokemon Go? - We have 0 information about this. Please give us something >.>
  • amiibos - These are always popular to show off in directs.
That's about it from me. I bet half the things on this list isn't even gonna be hinted in the Direct, and we'll might get hit with something nobody would expect xD. Either way I'm excited tho, it starts around the time I get home ^-^

Back