Nintendo Direct 3/3/2016 Predictions

• Thread starter AnimeGameKid
  • Start date
AnimeGameKid

AnimeGameKid

Time to Split!
Towns Folk
What do you guys think Nintendo will announce in tomorrow's direct? I have a theory that one game could be Mother 3. What do you think?

What do you guys think Nintendo will announce in tomorrow's direct? I have a theory that one game could be Mother 3. What do you think?
Well, the Direct's potential infos already have been leaked by n1ntendo.nl (see here). For those who don't want to read it, or who don't understand Dutch, here are the games the Direct might talk about:

-Monster Hunter Generations (rumoured to be Monster Hunter X G on reddit's /r/monsterhunter, and then, there's info about a potential MHG x FE DLC. Yes, you read right: Fire Emblem DLC)
-Lost Reavers (also known as Project Treasure)
-Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games - Rio 2016
-Star Fox Zero (According to the link, might have a First Print Edition)
-Fire Emblem Fates (Likely to be EU Release Date, and infos on the N3DS bundle)
-Super Nintendo VC on New Nintendo 3DS (aka Nintendo really wants to assassinate O3DS users).
-Metroid Prime Federation Force
-Yokai Watch
-Indie stuff

However, this website could be wrong, this could be totally false, so, don't get hyped too quickly about it.

Reactions: TheYESDragon
I saw the photo and umm, it looks kinda fake but hey, I wouldn't mind something like that. Honestly, I'm assuming we'll get some 3DS and Wii U stuff with more release dates and updated trailers for releases before E3 and we'll get a big focus on Metroid Prime: Federation Force. I'm also thinking that they will tease a few new IPs that they can build on at E3.

Who knows we might even get some facts on the NX. That would be really cool!

Back