Nintendo direct best and disappointing moments.

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
What were your favorite parts and disappointing part of the nintendo direct? My favorite was the New 3ds and splatoon. Disappointing part was no starfox

Best part: Pokemon Shuffle is a free Pokemon game.
Disappointing-est part: Pokemon Shuffle has microtransactions.

:p

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and D4rkDragon
Bests parts: New FE game, more info about Xenoblade X, release date for MH4U.
Worst parts: As said, no info about Starfox Wii U, and not even a word about SMT x FE. Plus, the tragic N3DS comedy going on, screwing all countries at the same time (NA because no regular 3DS, EU because a lot of people have bought their 3DS recently). Did I mention to forgot MH4U's special demo distribution as well (Demo-per-mail, a terrible system)?

So, yes, those are little things, but stack all of these and you get the word "annoying".
But at least there was good things too. It could have been a 100% disappointment thing. (PS: Not listing Pokémon Shuffle, I'm not touching this thing because micro-transactions)

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Best part: Majora's Mask 3D comes out on February 13, 2015! :D
New Fire Emblem game!

Worst Part: No small New 3DS announced for North America
Majora's mask-themed New 3DS XL sold out in 15 minutes! >_<

Worst parts aside, I think that 2015 will be another great year for Nintendo. SO many games to be released, so many new things to try. My wallet is ready!... Well, kinda...

I'm glad that Ironfall is still alive, Majora's Mask 3D, New Fire Emblem and Anime Channel is the best in my opinion.
Forgot Xenoblade 3DS, can't wait :3

Favourite part was the Fire Emblem announcement and to a lesser extent the Xenoblade Chronicles stuff.

I didn't really care about anything else in the Direct, but I guess the disappointment would be Pokémon Shuffle because of how it works.

Back