Nintendo Direct game release dates

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I was watching Nintendo Direct and I saw how awesome Monster Hunter 4G looked. I was so Hyped for that until they showed the release date: Early 2015 -_-
Anyways, here are some release dates.
Kirby Triple Deluxe: May 2, 2014
Yoshi's New Island: March 14
Mario Golf World Tour: May 2
Renegade kid: Moon Chronicles: Before Christmas 2014
Which game are you guys most hyped for? i am hyped for Renegade Kid Moon Chronicles and Monster Hunter 4G

I was watching Nintendo Direct and I saw how awesome Monster Hunter 4G looked. I was so Hyped for that until they showed the release date: Early 2015 -_-
Anyways, here are some release dates.
Kirby Triple Deluxe: May 2, 2014
Yoshi's New Island: March 14
Mario Golf World Tour: May 2
Renegade kid: Moon Chronicles: Before Christmas 2014
Which game are you guys most hyped for? i am hyped for Renegade Kid Moon Chronicles and Monster Hunter 4G
I'm not particularly hyped for any of these to be honest. The only one I feel remotely hyped for is Yoshi's New Island. The only one I'm truly feeling hyped for is the Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U game which, according to a recent news source, is being released sometime this year!

The only 3DS game they showed I'm excited for is Yoshi's New Island. As for Wii U, Mario Kart 8 is my most hyped game of the year. May 30th can't come soon enough!

I'm not particularly hyped for any of these to be honest. The only one I feel remotely hyped for is Yoshi's New Island. The only one I'm truly feeling hyped for is the Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U game which, according to a recent news source, is being released sometime this year!
Oh, I see. I am also Hyped for Super Smash Bros 3DS also, but it's a shame to see you are not hyped for any other game.
The only 3DS game they showed I'm excited for is Yoshi's New Island. As for Wii U, Mario Kart 8 is my most hyped game of the year. May 30th can't come soon enough!
Yoshi's new island does look fun, And i might pick it up sometime if it is on sale.

Yoshi's new island does look fun, And i might pick it up sometime if it is on sale.

Sucks, Nintendo never puts games onsale xD Yoshi's Island DS still costs $30

Sucks, Nintendo never puts games onsale xD Yoshi's Island DS still costs $30
30$? I would pick that up if it is not 39.99 $

30$? I would pick that up if it is not 39.99 $

Almost all DS games are $30. I personally don't want to pay that much for an 8 year old game, though.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Almost all DS games are $30. I personally don't want to pay that much for an 8 year old game, though.
Oh, my bad. i thought you were talking bout Yoshi's new Island :giggle:

Back