Nintendo Direct Incoming!

• Thread starter saltypepper
  • Start date
saltypepper

saltypepper

asian dude
Towns Folk
Nov 12th, 2 PM PST is when it comes!

YEYYYEY, and I'm off school when it happens!

Tell us what you think!

Can't wait to see it! :D
I wonder how it will go and some of its changes (asides from the obvious)

It has been stated that it won't contain ANY content about the NX, Miitomo, etc., so I don't really know exactly what they are going to talk about, but I really hope it's something good!

Well, it was quite good after all IMO. What did you think guys, did you like it?

I'm pretty hyped for some of the games that have been show there!

Well, it was quite good after all IMO. What did you think guys, did you like it?

I'm pretty hyped for some of the games that have been show there!

I thought it was pretty good, not the best Direct ever but it was definitely better than the E3 Digital Event.

Excited to give TPHD a go seeing as I never actually beat the original TP, but it doesn't look very impressive considering I can go buy Twilight Princess for Wii for $20. Oddly enough this Direct also got me excited for Super Mystery Dungeon, so I can't wait to play that. Same with Fire Emblem Fates (going to pre-order the special edition of that at Best Buy alongside Twilight Princess HD and Mega Man Legacy Collection amiibo bundle. Yay for $5 reserves).

Everything else was more or less just necessary stuff like release dates. Was honestly expecting Star Fox Zero to be quietly delayed until August or September, so it's nice to see it coming in April. Interesting that Pokken got a date in Japan but not for America, I expect it'll come out in May here.

Back