Nintendo Direct mini Partner Showcase

• Thread starter Sunny_Meows
  • Start date
Sunny_Meows

Sunny_Meows

I like to what I want to do
Towns Folk
aren't too many announcements, as the video is only 8 minutes long, but there are some interesting ones in there.

Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer featuring the Legend of Zelda DLC

Pack 1: Character Pack

New Characters include:
Impa
Aria
Shadow Link
Shadow Zelda
Fredrick

Pack 2: Melody Pack
39 Songs added

Pack 3: Symphony of the Mask
New adventure with Skull Kid

Season Pass containing all DLC plus costumes for Link and Zelda also available

I didn't expect DLC Packs for Cadence of Hyrule, but I think Skull Kid is cool

Rogue Company by Hi-Rez Studios Trailer

A 3rd person shooter. I can't form an opinion about it, as I don't really play 3rd person shooters that much

WWE 2K Battlegrounds Trailer

Same with Rogue Company, I don't really know anything about WWE Battlegrounds, but it looks like there's still some fun to be had with friends

Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster by Atlus Trailer

Although I don't like Shin Megami Tensei all that much, this is still a good game. Though I think some of the models look janky.

Shin Megami Tensei V by Atlus Trailer

This game releases in 2021, it looks cool and interesting so I'll definitely check it out

Was there anything you liked about this direct? Anything you wished was announced? Let's have a discussion about it :). I would've loved some more information on Breath of the Wild 2 and other 1st party games, but I guess now is not the time.

Cadence of Hyrule is a really damn good game, excited for that physical edition with all dlcs!! Rogue Company annoyed me, the start of that section looked incredibly cool but then it went to the gameplay trailer and everything just went terrible. WWE 2K Battlegrounds looks also bad, can't wait to see how broken it is.

Shin Megami Tensei news is interesting, didn't expect it to be in a tiny depressingly short mini direct honestly. The remaster will be fully priced though and so will V so I'll be forced to ignore them for quite a while. I'll just stick to my P4G on pc and devil survivor overclocked on 3ds :p

• Informative
Reactions: Sunny_Meows and Artisan
Beginning and End was good, didn’t have my hopes very high. Wish it was better but I’m not upset like so many people seem to be

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
The cadence of hyrule and shin megami tensei announcements are the most interesting ones by far. I'm amused that many people thought that Nintendo was gonna drop something big even thought they specificatly said partner showcase. but that's fans for ya,

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
Back