Nintendo direct september 13th 2017 thoughts

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Well, the nintendo direct has just finished and I am over excited about the amount of content they showed off. In my particular case, I am really happy with it not only for the first party games they announced whether for the nintendo switch or nintendo 3ds but also for the third party games that are coming to the switch. So I would like to hear your thoughts on this topic, what do you think of today's direct?

There is something else I just forgot to mention, I think the fact that you would buy a nintendo switch because of its first party titles is a fact, but having the possibility of playing triple A games on the go is also a very cool offer. I think nintendo has nailed it this time and I am really happy to witness it!!

IT WAS AMAZING! They announced a lot more stuff than I thought they would, and also gavemany more details about already announced things. I want the Snipperclips DLC. I want the Splatoon 2 Stages. Professor Layton, Etrian Odyssey, Apollo Justice! More details on Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2! Minecraft for 3ds FINALLY! And so many demos and beta's for free. They also showed way more supposrt for the 3ds than I thought they would. I've forgotten so much stuff too. It exceeded my expectations and I loved it.

Now to just wait for @Spinnerweb to come talk shiz about how terrible it was to bring me back to a level normal reality and not a Nintendo Fanboy mind explosion.

I know I'm overreacting, but I almost always love Nintendo Directs. They are just super fun!

No no no, wait! It is alright to be overhyped and excited about what we just saw. I completely agree with you, I am dying to have the snipperclips dlc and splatoon 2 stages.
It is also great that they continue to support the 3ds console with quality games and I must admit that minecraft (not being one of my favourites) is a great addition to the 3ds library.
What they showed off about mario oddysey just blew my mind. I want to play it right away!

Thanks for replying!!

Reactions: TribstyAnn
Now to just wait for @Spinnerweb to come talk shiz about how terrible it was to bring me back to a level normal reality
Why would I do that? I love the 3DS. I don't hate Nintendo. I just hate the Switch.

Why do you hate the switch? There are some great games for it, and even better ones coming. I'm super amazingly excited for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Plus you can take it with you anywhere. Granted, it's not nearly as portable as the 3ds but It's still a very cool system.

So yeah Nintendo had one of their big directs yesterday. If you haven't seen it click this
. While most of it is just minor games there are quite a bit good looks.

1. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
This is already a great game, but with more info on location and story, plus the reveal of new ub's Assembly and Burst, it couldn't be better, also loved the new soundtrack.

2. Kirby Stuff
buff king deedede? Bring back of power combinations?
Sounds like kirby 64[s/]:\ also new pvp game so yeah:]

3. Mario party top 100
Would be great if it was on switch. And what about boards? would suck to be minigames

4. Dlc
might get Snipper clips now, the other splatoon and arms things look good except I don't have either :'c

5. 3rd Party
Skyrim? Minecraft on 3ds? :/ :/ :/

6. Mario oddyessey
69 moons in just the sand kingdom... Weird dino thingie... More costumes....

Why would I do that? I love the 3DS. I don't hate Nintendo. I just hate the Switch.
why do you hate the switch? i got one right after released and have bearly been able to put it down!!! i have played zelda, and mariokart!! what im trying to say is why would you not like this system or have some sort of grudge against it in any way. Just, when you get the chance please explain the unkown hatred for the system... i would really like to know your oppinion. Thx
-Sanikirby

Reactions: 18
why do you hate the switch? i got one right after released and have bearly been able to put it down!!! i have played zelda, and mariokart!! what im trying to say is why would you not like this system or have some sort of grudge against it in any way. Just, when you get the chance please explain the unkown hatred for the system... i would really like to know your oppinion. Thx
-Sanikirby
It's great that you're enjoying it. I just find it overpriced, underwhelming and all too focused on first-party, overly politically correct, family-friendly, in-crowd-pandering games.

Basically it's not for me. There isn't enough diversity of games on it. What if I don't want to simply play Mario Kart and Splatoon 2 and other happy-happy, bright and cheerful games? What if I want to play darker, more violent, more fanservice-y games too? Isolated examples don't count - non-child-friendly games make up a fraction of the Switch's software. I'm glad you're having fun though.

It's great that you're enjoying it. I just find it overpriced, underwhelming and all too focused on first-party, overly politically correct, family-friendly, in-crowd-pandering games.

Basically it's not for me. There isn't enough diversity of games on it. What if I don't want to simply play Mario Kart and Splatoon 2 and other happy-happy, bright and cheerful games? What if I want to play darker, more violent, more fanservice-y games too? Isolated examples don't count - non-child-friendly games make up a fraction of the Switch's software. I'm glad you're having fun though.
I completely understand. you do you, however i do feel when more content in the feild you mentioned comes out, you will reconsider. i really like knowing peoples opinions, so if you have any on breath of the wild if=d love to know if thats considered a dark game or not thx agan

-Sainikirby

Reactions: 18

look at this video and tell me the switch is centered towards kids
its really something nonintendo fans are interested. most of the games are 3rd party. theres only like 6 games out nintendo wise. I mean doom is coming to the switch for crying out loud. and besides what would you play on a 3ds? the switch is just new :/

look at this video and tell me the switch is centered towards kids
its really something nonintendo fans are interested. most of the games are 3rd party. theres only like 6 games out nintendo wise. I mean doom is coming to the switch for crying out loud. and besides what would you play on a 3ds? the switch is just new :/
this is sooo true fam

I want to see more about octopath traveler, and I wish they confirm more fire emblem characters outside of shadow dragon, fates and awakening

also, they have announced some multiplataform games, which is always good for everione, plus, some of them with DLC included for free (dragon ball xenoverse 2 cof---cof.cof)

Back