Nintendo Direct tomorrow! 2/13/18

• Thread starter Duffy
  • Start date
Duffy

Duffy

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Nintendo Direct tomorrow based on Nintendo Switch games with an emphasis on Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

I'm very nervous for this direct, especially for the Fire Emblem portion of it as I love fire emblem, but I am not sold that this game will be a good game yet. I usually don't like spoilers, so I hope nintendo can convince me that it will be a good game, without ruining too much.

I hope they have some good reveals, like maybe star fox grand prix. It also seems like we might see another smash bro. ultimate DLC fighter in this direct. My prediction is: They will do a "just one more thing" at the end of the direct and release a trailer revealing the protagonist of the new fire emblem game being the next dlc fighter.

What do you think? Were the leak correct? Discuss below!

Reactions: Marc
I'm hoping for some Animal Crossing news.

I wasn't sold on the last video they revealed for FE Heroes but I'll get it anyway. If it's bad, oh well.. but I have to at least try it.

Reactions: Duffy and Samster
KIRBY AIR RIDE 2 BOIS GET HYPE

Reactions: TerraKnight, Samster and Duffy
I can expect some infos of Smash DLCs among others. I might as well check if Spyro on Switch would be a real thing or not, considering that it has been 'leaked' thrice now.

Otherwise, I'll check any titles that will be announced on the Switch soon, and I might look on some potential info of Animal Crossing Switch and Fire Emblem: Three Houses while I'm at it.

I wasn't sold on the last video they revealed for FE Heroes but I'll get it anyway. If it's bad, oh well.. but I have to at least try it.
Absolutely Animal Crossing news, otherwise, I’ll be sad. ;-; Also, FE Heroes? It’s called Three Houses xD

Seriously though, please Animal Crossing news. And we all know that they’re going to announce a Smash DLC Fighter, so please make it a good one, and not somebody from a game I’ve never heard about. :redpanda:

Reactions: Duffy

Do you mean Fire Emblem: Three Houses (switch)? Fire Emblem: Heroes is the mobile game, which is still being supported so we could see info on both.

Absolutely Animal Crossing news, otherwise, I’ll be sad. ;-; Also, FE Heroes? It’s called Three Houses xD

Seriously though, please Animal Crossing news. And we all know that they’re going to announce a Smash DLC Fighter, so please make it a good one, and not somebody from a game I’ve never heard about. :redpanda:

It very well may be a a fighter from a big series not on nintendo platforms. Or maybe not! Anything is possible after the cloud, bayonetta and joker reveals!

Reactions: Samster
Do you mean Fire Emblem: Three Houses (switch)? Fire Emblem: Heroes is the mobile game, which is still being supported so we could see info on both.
Three Houses (Switch), yes ;-; Got it confused with Heroes.

Reactions: Duffy and Samster
No SMT V news eh? Wow, Atlus is being very secretive about this game. At least give us an update on its development smh.

These are the games I'm likely to get:

Mario Maker 2
Oninaki
Fire Emblem Three Heroes
Dead By Daylight (major "maybe")
Final Fantasy 7 and 9 (idk yet)

As for me, there are some games/news that caught my attention. Some of them are from Japanese Direct, tho.
  • Super Mario Maker 2 - Never got it on 3DS and Wii U before, so I might want this one.
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses - some of the tidbits looks interesting, with the academy concept and all.
  • Doraemon: Nobita no Bokujou Monogatari - Never expected Doraemon anime to have Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons game.
  • Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu - I wanted it to come to Switch, but didn't expected it to be announced in this Direct.
  • Rune Factory 4 on Switch?! That's one other unexpected things.
  • Link's Awakening get the remake on Switch too.
  • Whew, finally get a little glimpse of Persona 5's Joker in Smash.

Most interested in:
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
I never played a FE game besides the FEA demo and since the story looks like it's split no need for spoilers right? I'm probably going to pick the house with the nobles in it (yellow).
Slightly interested in:
Yoshi's Crafted World because it looks cute and I haven't played a Yoshi game in a long time and it looks different from the previous ones I played and hopefully the story is interesting.
Less interested:
Mario Maker 2 and Link's Awakening even though I never played either they are remakes/less story driven compared to the other games in the Direct I'd like to wait for these to be on sale.
Not interested in:
Dragon Quest 11 because it looks like a generic long boring RPG although I liked the 16-bit mode.
Smash info because they didn't even show his moves and it means I need to make my replays converted into videos because there's gonna be an update and I like my characters as they are and hopefully the ones I play aren't nerfed.

Back