Nintendo Doomed Since 1990

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Well, something classic the gamer war did is this topic: Nintendo is doomed.

Of course, they're also jokes because that never happened:
full.png

One of the older evidence about this... cycles, is this video:

A better explanation:

What do you think?

yeah, right... nintendo was always the best if you ask me...

You know what,let everyone think that, when the Wii was launched Nintendo made a huge comeback as they were on the top, I don't see Sony getting as much sales on handheld devices as Nintendo, I think at first Nintendo had started at a rough beginning, battling it out with Sega and other gaming companies at that time, but now (I think) Sony and Microsoft are at it neck to neck and Nintendo is just there doing their own thing. I won't say Nintendo is doom at all :)

While I won't lie I think the PS1 and PS2 smashed the Gamecube and N64, the GBA and DS more than dominated the PSP and the Wii while not the best system in the world was more than good enough to give PS3 a run for it's money.

I personally believe that Nintendo has some of the most brilliant people I've ever seen...

It's evidenced by how the media can't comprehend their actions, right?

Reactions: Jeff The Killer and (deleted member)
I personally believe that Nintendo has some of the most brilliant people I've ever seen...

It's evidenced by how the media can't comprehend their actions, right?
I agree with you totally, they are unpredictable, the Youtube added feature wasn't even expected for the 3DS when announced a few days ago, I bet Nintendo 3DS's users appreciated that also the MiiVerse for the 3DS, media could not have foreseen that, Nintendo does have some brilliant people who looks like they are working hard to make their systems the best it can be.

I agree with you totally, they are unpredictable, the Youtube added feature wasn't even expected for the 3DS when announced a few days ago, I bet Nintendo 3DS's users appreciated that also the MiiVerse for the 3DS, media could not have foreseen that, Nintendo does have some brilliant people who looks like they are working hard to make their systems the best it can be.
It was a consumer demand (unified accounts and all), so it was expected to me.

I personally think the media is genuinely mad at Nintendo at this point, lol.

I agree with you completely, aside from one small thing. While the media probably didn't predict we'd get Miiverse that day, but it was previously announced that Miiverse would be on 3DS.

I agree with you completely, aside from one small thing. While the media probably didn't predict we'd get Miiverse that day, but it was previously announced that Miiverse would be on 3DS.
I know, the Miiverse was also announced at some point for the P.C also ,right?

I know, the Miiverse was also announced at some point for the P.C also ,right?
Yeah though it doesn't seem like it will be available anytime in the near future. Ah well, not like we expected it to be available for the 3DS so soon. Maybe Nintendo will surprise us again.

Yeah though it doesn't seem like it will be available anytime in the near future. Ah well, not like we expected it to be available for the 3DS so soon. Maybe Nintendo will surprise us again.

Miiverse was said to be released next month...

They've done well for a company so inevitably doomed. I jest I jest. El. Oh. El. Etc.

:p

Why would Nintendo be doomed? They have Mario and Pokemon... And many other best-selling games ;)

Why would Nintendo be doomed? They have Mario and Pokemon... And many other best-selling games ;)

They have more sagas, but they have to dead sometimes...
Miyamoto won't be working for ever... you know?

I agree, but I believe some good changes will happen soon to the sagas.

They already changed Zelda a bit. I think it's a good change :)

maybe Nintendo will invest in some research into creating a legitimate 1-up mushroom :p (lol if they did that it'd be really hilarious honestly)

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Back