• Thread starter Malladus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malladus

Malladus

a.k.a. "Panchirito"
Towns Folk
Well today I bought a 20$ nintendo eshop card at target. When I got home, I scratched the silver area in able to redeem the code. The problem is that I somewhat scratched it a little bit hard and im unable to read it. I tried to wingman and tried to activate the code but no luck! Im pretty sure I can't refund it because I scratched off the silver area, am I screwed?
May someone help me solve this issue! :'(

How much is it scratched? Is it just one area, or the entire thing?
I guess you could go back to target and show them. They might have the code with them and if you show them the bill they might be able to help.

Reactions: Malladus
Goto Target and tell them how the code was scratched off when you tried to scratch it really lightly. Tell them you want a refund because they're selling low quality cards and stuff, etc. I'm sure you'll get a new code or two , maybe

Reactions: Malladus
Well today I bought a 20$ nintendo eshop card at target. When I got home, I scratched the silver area in able to redeem the code. The problem is that I somewhat scratched it a little bit hard and im unable to read it. I tried to wingman and tried to activate the code but no luck! Im pretty sure I can't refund it because I scratched off the silver area, am I screwed?
May someone help me solve this issue! :'(
I was going to say, "If only one number is unreadable, just guess that number until you get the right one." But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Go back and show them the bill, like the excellent @Ashkil said, and they might have the code, since they activate it at purchase.

Reactions: Malladus and Ashkil
Hey Guys! Thanks for helping but I managed to get the code!!
It took at least around 30 tries!!! UGHH! It was a pain, at least the code was valid and wasn't expired.

Ps: May someone close this thread? I'm not flipping out anymore :p

Reactions: Ashkil and Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back