Nintendo is bringing Fossil Fighters: Frontier to North America.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

I played Fossil Fighters: Champions for the NDS, and it was really fun! After playing 9 hours of game-play, it got a bit boring, the story was pretty good, I just lost interest, now this new Fossil Fighter game looks interesting! I really dislike the trailer's BGM (video above), bad choice of back-ground music.

"Fossil Fighters is a game where you excavate Vivosaur fossils and use them to bring dinosaur-like creatures to life. You can then use these creatures to do battle in a tournament. Each Vivosaur has four parts—head, body, arms and legs—and normally, you only need the head fossil to bring one to life.

If you excavate the fossils for all four body parts, however, you get access to more skills for your Vivosaur. In Fossil Fighters: Frontier, you can drive vehicles around the world, and these have built-in radars that you use to track fossils down."

Let me know what you think!

Reactions: 18
This game looks amazing...except the trailer is a bit derpy. That background music though...anyways, I too, remember playing Fossil Fighters: Champions for NDS. The game was okay, but this game looks even better, and pretty nice. Maybe this game will refresh my memory about FF: Champions. Anyways, from the trailer, this game looks like a 8.7/10 to me.

I didn't play Champions, but this looks pretty awesome :D

I saw this picture of the game on NintendoLife, and it was love at first sight:

630x.jpg

That's remind me of when I use to play fossil fighter in my old ds lite

I didn't play Champions, but this looks pretty awesome :D

I saw this picture of the game on NintendoLife, and it was love at first sight:

630x.jpg
The battle-system in Fossil Fighters is really fun! You dig up fossils, revive them, and make those Dinosaurs your friends, and battle with them. :hilarious: Each Dinosaur has a different skill, elemental attribute, and stats. :) I think you'll like it!

Reactions: 18
WHAT IS THIS

my face of disgust has just leveled up, what kind of song is that even, who thought this was ok. But at least now I remember why Tyrantrum looked so familiar.

how did I not hear about this early, I never got used to Fossil Fighter's Graphics in the overworld, now im waiting for a release date

QUIT SINGING SHUT UP! Oh good it's over. Well if there was no singing I would like the game instantly better. It's neat how you explore, race, battle, use the touch screen to dig. Not my kind of game (maybe it's just the music) but I'd rather spectate than to have this game. I wonder if it'll have any Streetpass features (might as well).

Everything that have a battle frontier is a must buy for me lol, battle frontier are usually places to test your skills to the limit, the battle frontier in pokemon emerald brings me so many good memories.

I've never played any game in the series although I remember playing a game called DinoMaster for the DS. That game was pretty much focused on digging up fossils, getting better dinosaurs, and battling with them against other dinosaur trainers. I hope something like that releases for the 3DS since it was a pretty addicting game and definitely worth $5.

WHAT IS THIS

my face of disgust has just leveled up, what kind of song is that even, who thought this was ok. But at least now I remember why Tyrantrum looked so familiar.

I think the same, when I heard the song in the trailer for the first time I just decided to put this on my black list >.<

Back