Nintendo is holding two E3 Q&A Presentations!

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Nintendo will be hosting two important events at E3 next month. (June 2014)

"The first, taking place on Tuesday (7 – 8:30 PM PT / 10 – 11:30 PM ET), will be dedicated to the new Super Smash Bros. games. Masahiro Sakurai will be in attendance, of course.

The one on Wednesday (6 – 7:30 PM PT / 9 – 10:30 PM ET) is certainly more mysterious. Nintendo plans to discuss some sort of new 3DS game. No one knows what that one is about at the moment!" ~Nintendo Everything

Do you think the new NFC figures, have something to do with the new 3DS game? Let me know what you think.

I think that the new "3DS game" is indeed related to the NFP. But that's still a mystery. Also, I wonder if Nintendo will give some info on that mysterious "Pokken" trademark they reserved... I know, there's already info, but I'm wondering if it will exploit the NFP thingy.

As for SSB4, got no question. They revealed so much that everything seems clear for me. I'm just waiting, like everybody for the game to be released...

What I want the 3DS game to possibly be:

New 2D Metroid
Golden Sun 4
Yoshi's Story 3D/Remake (loved that game)

What I expect the 3DS game to be:

Majoras Mask 3D.

The new 3DS game better be really creative. And as the twitter feed says, I think it's definitely going to be Mother 4 no one can predict it but I'll take a stab at it from 1000mm away. It's going to be a LoZ CD-i 2: The Adventure of Link remake.

I think Nintendo is going to ask their fans how excited they are about the next Pokemon game that is coming out,
and I expect Majora's Mask 3D to be announced.

To be honest anything can be announced, a lot of people want sequels from games like The World Ends With You, and Final Fantasy Tactics A2, that were on the Nintendo DS, but I think it'll be something more "important" like a new Mario game or Legend of Zelda, I definitely think that they'll announce something with the Mario NFC, but you never know Nintendo is tough to predict.

Nintendo will be hosting two important events at E3 next month. (June 2014)

"The first, taking place on Tuesday (7 – 8:30 PM PT / 10 – 11:30 PM ET), will be dedicated to the new Super Smash Bros. games. Masahiro Sakurai will be in attendance, of course.

The one on Wednesday (6 – 7:30 PM PT / 9 – 10:30 PM ET) is certainly more mysterious. Nintendo plans to discuss some sort of new 3DS game. No one knows what that one is about at the moment!" ~Nintendo Everything

Do you think the new NFC figures, have something to do with the new 3DS game? Let me know what you think.

I still have to do the article, I will search for any extra information, maybe there's a hint somewhere.

I still have to do the article, I will search for any extra information, maybe there's a hint somewhere.
Looking forward to it, maybe there is, I would say check around Twitter (if that helps).

Looking forward to it, maybe there is, I would say check around Twitter (if that helps).

I can't find nothing in the corporate page of Nintendo :(

I can't find nothing in the corporate page of Nintendo :(
Ah, well don't worry, I think the days counting down to E3 would have some more leaked information.

What I want the 3DS game to possibly be:

New 2D Metroid
Golden Sun 4
Yoshi's Story 3D/Remake (loved that game)

What I expect the 3DS game to be:

Majoras Mask 3D.
I expect the game to be majoras mask 3d

Reactions: 532
Back