Nintendo is listed as one of the worst performers

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
A new report produced has been announced which lists technology companies,policies on forced labour, child labour and use of unpaid contractors.
The company did this calculation in an attempt to see which companies were doing a good job and which are not.
Nintendo scored a D in the index,while Sony scored a C,and Microsoft scored an impressive B. You can read the results here:
nintendo_slavery_index.jpg

Gaawwd daaammittt! This looks exactly like my class report. :eek: Though, I might have an A or two.

On topic: I think Ninntendo deserves at least a C or C+ instead of the D.

Wow, that's... unexpected. I guess behind it all, behind the mushrooms and innocent stuff, Mario's unscrupulous? :eek:

Gaawwd daaammittt! This looks exactly like my class report. :eek: Though, I might have an A or two.

On topic: I think Ninntendo deserves at least a C or C+ instead of the D.
You never know...

I think it's more to do with how some stuff gets too messy to sort out than anything else. Sony and Microsoft usually don't develop their own games so it's probably less trouble for them. I want to believe in my heart that Nintendo is good :cat:

Reactions: BumpyCarz
A new report produced has been announced which lists technology companies,policies on forced labour, child labour and use of unpaid contractors.
The company did this calculation in an attempt to see which companies were doing a good job and which are not.
Nintendo scored a D in the index,while Sony scored a C,and Microsoft scored an impressive B. You can read the results here:
View attachment 525
I don't know why, but I feel like some companies must have spent some cash to fake the results. And if they give Nintendo a D for their sales, then, they should at least take a look at the amazing 3DS sales, who sold 44M of units. And the WiiU is just getting ready, that's all.

And, why would Sony and Microsoft score a C and a B respectively? I mean, their consoles are also made in China, so there's a huge chance that there might be children working on it. They might be as unscrupulous as we think :eek: !

I don't trust this at all.

I honestly think younger people in the work force would help. Change the laws to like 13 or 14 up. Kids used to be able to work, But this generation is even more screwed than mine. I am not condoning child labor but i do think not letting a teenager work is crap and ruins their chances at succeeding later on in life.

well, I didn't see that coming. xD

there's something fishy about this. I'm sure people would expect Nintendo to do good. As would I. Nintendo Sell a lot of their consoles and they get a measly D? o_O

Lol why did i use this as a kids are loser rant chance. Yeah i honestly don't see why this is such a surprise though it is an asain company that is what they do.

well, I didn't see that coming. xD

there's something fishy about this. I'm sure people would expect Nintendo to do good. As would I. Nintendo Sell a lot of their consoles and they get a measly D? o_O

It's probably biased against Nintendo. That or this chart is crap.

Back