Borderlands: Legendary Collection (Borderlands 1 + 2 + Pre Sequel) - May 29th
XCOM 2: Collection - May 29th
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 3 Expansion - Out Today
Shinsekai: Into the Depths - Out Today
Animal Crossing New Horizons Bunny Day - April 1st to April 12th
Animal Crossing New Horizons New Update featuring Earth Day Event - April
Good Job - Out Today
Catherine: Full Body - July 7th
Ring Fit Adventure: Rhythm Game Mode, Female Ring Voice, Jogging, Language Change - Out Today
Kings Bounty 2 - 2020
Super Smash Brothers Character from Arms Announcement and Release in June
ARMS Free Game Trial (only for NSO subscribers) - March 26th - April 6th
Bravely Default 2 - 2020
Club House Games - June 5th
Ninjala (Free to Play) - May 27th
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy - Out Today
Star Wars Episode 1: Racer - 2020
Panzer Dragoon: Remake - Out Today (Timed console exclusive)
Trials of Mana - April 24th
The Elder Scroll Blades - Spring 2020
Warhammer 40 000 Mechanicus - May 2020
Vigor Closed Beta - April 9th
Burnout Paradise Remastered - 2020
Saints Row:IV Reelected - March 27th
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - June 30th
Mr Driller DrillLand - June 25th
Minecraft Dungeons - Spring 2020
Pokemon Sword/Shield Isle of Armour - End of June

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this was just dropped with 0 warning. It's called a mini direct however it's very much a regular half an hour long direct. What out of these do you like to see? I just tried out the new Ring fit update myself and it's actually fantastic. Needs some more songs however since like 90% of the "songs" are just bits of the game's soundtrack and not much from other games. I can't wait for the animal crossing stuff as well, I'll also be trying out the ARMs free trial and I can't wait for Catherine ofc.​

Reactions: SmugWolff, James and P2.0
I like the stuff for Smash, and Animal Crossing. And Trial of Mana seems really fun, too! BUT. That Ninjala, tho. :eyes: My thumbs started twitching just like when I saw Splatoon and A Hat in Time for the first time. :eek: I want to try that out. I NEED to try that out. ;-;

Reactions: James
I have nothing better to do today so :confused: if I have no interest, :cool: if I have interest and :eek: if I have a lot of interest.

Begin.

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition - :cool: - I mean, I haven't played a Xenoblade game before of course but I think I should play one, maybe this one.
Bioshock, Borderlands and XCOM - :eek: - Hell yeah, finally.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Expansion - :confused: - No.
Shinsekai: Into the Depths - :confused: - Eh. Not my kind of game, really.
Animal Crossing New Horizons Updates - :cool: - They did tell us that updates were coming but hey, EGGS. And Leif is back, hooray. Duplication glitch is gone.
Good Job! - :eek: - Now this is a game that I might actually get. I think my Christmas list this year is just going to be eShop cards.
Catherine Fullbody - :confused: - Eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Ring Fit Adventure Update - :confused: - Does it look like I'm interested in a fitness game I can't even play because I don't have Joy-Cons? Also they didn't add Body Rock from WarioWare D.I.Y as a song, what a missed opportunity
Kings's Bounty 2 - :confused: - Not interested in RPGs like these tbh
Super Smash Bros. ARMS Character Announcement - :cool: - Neat. I wonder what character they're gonna pick?
ARMS Free Game Trial - :confused: - Like I said, no Joy-Cons.
Bravely Default II - :cool: - Am I interested? Kinda. Am I thinking about playing the first game first? Kinda.
Club House Games - :confused: - Is this like that one DS game-
Ninjala - :eek: - Finally, a free to play battle royale game I actually want to play.
Pretty much everything else - :confused: - No, nope, nah, meh, pfft, nein... uh... are there any other words? No? Okay.

Aight I'm out.

Reactions: Artisan and SmugWolff
Bravely Default 2 looks so good, I missed the first game but I have the demo downloading now. It looks like a less gloomy Alliance Alive and I think I'm gonna enjoy it alot!

Ring Fit Adventure Update - :confused: - Does it look like I'm interested in a fitness game I can't even play because I don't have Joy-Cons? Also they didn't add Body Rock from WarioWare D.I.Y as a song, what a missed opportunity
Body Rock is so good. I'd work out with you even without joy-cons that song is so good.

I may as well try ARMS.

Besides the shady Smash news flashing and not revealing everything yet I'm not interested in this lineup or shall I put it another way totes saving my moneh for Rivals when it comes to Switch.

A free trial for Arms for the switch! Sweet, I played a ton of Mario tennis Aces when that was available for a limited time. This is how Nintendo should award online subscribers, I hope that trend continues.

I'm most excited for Xenoblade Chronicles, I've played both Xenoblade Chronicles X and the original and they were some of my favorite games. Didn't get Xenoblade Chronicles 2 due to the anime look, wasn't a fan of that. But this remake looks very good!

im happy that nintendo hasnt forgot about arms
also its funny how i havent seen anyone complaining because of the arms character being adversiting,

Reactions: SmugWolff
also its funny how i havent seen anyone complaining because of the arms character being adversiting,
Just wait, the moment they confirm which character is added the smash fans over on twitter will riot again.
I might try out their trial thing for it but I'm not really interested in the game so for now I just have it archived for another menu icon lol

I mean.. the last major update was in 2017, so I presume this lot is for a sequal

I mean.. the last major update was in 2017, so I presume this lot is for a sequal
I mean, I would say most definitely. The developers of ARMS where the ones to ask for a character, so I'm guessing they want to get some buzz before they drop a sequel announcement. Have people talk about ARMS, test out the demo, have it in the back of their minds. It's a good marketing strategy. I enjoyed ARMS a decent bit when it released, so I'm a bit excited to see what's in store. On the other hand, I'm uncertain if I enjoyed it enough to buy a sequel, so we'll see what the team has in store.

Trials of Mana and Bravely Default 2, some solid JRPGs on the horizon.

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition + a new epilogue - May 29
If it weren't for Uni, money and FF7R, I'd definitely buy a Switch with it on day 1. This is the one I'm looking forward to the most tbh. If I wait 6 more months, I could get away with buying it after graduation :n-cm:

Back