Nintendo Minute!

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Now, I wanted to make this thread for a while, because there is this short video-blog, created officially by two Nintendo-Staff Members, and they bring out sometimes Nintendo news, talking about the games that are currently being released, having interviews, giveaways etc. and it's quite interesting, to be honest, I enjoy watching them, so I'm making this thread to update you guys regularly, on what there latest video is about! I hope everyone likes 'em as much as I do!

I'll start off with the Mario Kart "MayHem" theme, they were celebrating, for the release of Mario Kart 8:

This is their most latest video, it's with an interview with the Animal Crossing developers, from Japan:

If you want to see more, let me know, and what do you think of 'em? I really enjoy most of their videos.

Eh...I've watched a few of their videos and in all honesty, I can find someone else that does it better/can actually make me laugh.

Reactions: Heart
I try to watch them but this feels like a downgrade from that one Nintendo show on the Nintendo channel with Allison and Gary. Now THAT was interesting. These guys do a good job but they are just too mellow and soft for me.

The oldest Mario Kart games to the new one's

download_5.png

Let me know what you think about this 16 minute long video, of Kit and Krysta sharing their experience at this year's E3 event!​

I said I'm going to update this thread, whenever a new Nintendo Minute video comes out, and that's what I'm going to do, in celebration of this year's Fifa World Cup (2014) Kit & Kyrsta plays Mario Strikers Charged, I remember playing this game for the Wii, and I was horrible at it.

Hi,
Soccer/Football seems to be top of mind right now so we wanted to play a little Mario Strikers Charged. This game came out on Wii in 2007 but you can play it on your Wii U. Here we play through a versus match. Did you guys play this game? Tell us in the comments below.

See you later!
-Kit & Krysta

I said I'm going to update this thread, whenever a new Nintendo Minute video comes out, and that's what I'm going to do, in celebration of this year's Fifa World Cup (2014) Kit & Kyrsta plays Mario Strikers Charged, I remember playing this game for the Wii, and I was horrible at it. Here we play through a versus match. Did you guys play this game? Tell us in the comments below.
I haven't played the Wii version but I have played the GCN version. It was really easy once you got the hang of it (even when it said you were on the hardest difficulty). It supported 4-player amongst 2 teams which was different and you can choose from 9 teams (the 9th one is a spoiler and something I wish was in the other Mario titles/favorites in forum profiles). I played it more than anyone else I know but the Wii version I don't think I'd like just because of the controls. It was neat and unique.

I haven't played the Wii version but I have played the GCN version. It was really easy once you got the hang of it (even when it said you were on the hardest difficulty). It supported 4-player amongst 2 teams which was different and you can choose from 9 teams (the 9th one is a spoiler and something I wish was in the other Mario titles/favorites in forum profiles). I played it more than anyone else I know but the Wii version I don't think I'd like just because of the controls. It was neat and unique.

You missed something not playing the Wii Version..

You missed something not playing the Wii Version..
I agree, even though I haven't played the GCN version, the Wii Version is really well done, and I think it's better, you should give it a try! Now there's another Ninendo Minute video discussing their June favorites:

"Happy Friday friends!

We want to start doing more regular favorite videos each month so here are our favorite games that we played in June. These are all games available on eShop so we hope you enjoy this video and get the chance to check out some of these titles. Let us know if you have suggestions for us in the comments below. We love seeing what you guys are playing and definitely want to try out your favorites as well. Also, we weren't able to include Comment Time in this video but it will return soon.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

-Kit & Krysta"

Back