Nintendo now offering limited time game vouchers for NSO users

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you're a Nintendo Switch Online member, you can purchase game vouchers for $99.99 US from now through July 31, 2019 straight from Nintendo. These game vouchers are eligible to use for up to one year after purchase and they can be redeemed for a free game from one of the select titles of this promo.

5WhFf84.jpg

So you can basically save $20 US.

Would have been better if the vouchers did not expire, but I guess it would be perfect for people who are expecting their games to be released before July 2020 like Animal Crossing Switch and Fire Emblem Switch.

IMO it's a good offer since you can purchase new titles with it. Not sure if I'll get it yet but it's likely since I buy all of my games digitally. I might hold off until July so they don't expire on me.

What do you guys think about this offer?

I think it's a great deal but I'd hold off on it if I found better deals in-store or if it's an older title that I want. But I mean if you have money to spare right now then this would be your better option.

"Just a third of the actual console's price"

All jokes aside, this is a pretty cool deal. Spinnerweb would probably hate on it for no reason tho

Reactions: Mercedes-Benz
Ngl, this is kinda lame, IMO. The main reason why is because they expire. I mean, from a business standpoint, that’s good for them, so you can’t save it for a game that comes out in 2022 or whatever, but that seriously sucks for the person paying for them. Plus, you’re literally saving only $20. The only reason to get this would be if you’re planning on buying two games in one go (eg. Animal Crossing Switch+ Fire Emblem: Three Houses). Otherwise, why bother?

Reactions: 28142 and Mercedes-Benz
Don't forget that this offer ends on July 31st, 2019. Get them while you can still save money~

Back