Nintendo NX Ideas and Suggestions

• Thread starter Super Smash Jordan
  • Start date
Super Smash Jordan

Super Smash Jordan

Anime Lover, Smash Player, Gamer of Heart
Towns Folk
What new ideas or suggestions do you think Nintendo should do or use in their next gen console? Here are mine:
  • UHD 120fps graphics
  • Reverse compatibility
  • Sharing replays via YouTube and other social media
  • In-game Voice Chat
  • Multiple controller options
  • Keep free online multiplayer and services

Hmm those are some nice ideas though I don't think that Voice Chat would be so good for "children" as Nintendo is pretty much strict of stuff like that since that Swapnote thing but I've got some ideas though not much . Same for the social media thing
  • Some sort of sync thing for the Wii U and the 3ds
  • Compatibility for 3ds/Wii U games ( probably won't happen though :p )

Assuming that NX is a handheld/console hybrid, I'd want:
  • Compatibility with Wii U games
  • Upgraded gamepad
  • Upgraded pro controller, preferably more like the Xbox 360 controller button layout
  • Available in both white and matt black
  • Marketing should be pushed to the limit
  • Friend List with instant messaging and voice/video chat
  • In-game voice chat on multiplayer games, party chat on others
And also get people like Reggie and Bill from Nintendo of America to make sure that Nintendo have western 3rd party deals early on while Nintendo of Japan can make sure that their games fill up all of the gaps in the first year to prevent any sort of game drought.

All I want is backwards compatibility towards DS carts.
That's it.

Assuming that NX is a handheld/console hybrid, I'd want:
  • Compatibility with Wii U games
  • Upgraded gamepad
  • Upgraded pro controller, preferably more like the Xbox 360 controller button layout
  • Available in both white and matt black
  • Marketing should be pushed to the limit
  • Friend List with instant messaging and voice/video chat
  • In-game voice chat on multiplayer games, party chat on others
And also get people like Reggie and Bill from Nintendo of America to make sure that Nintendo have western 3rd party deals early on while Nintendo of Japan can make sure that their games fill up all of the gaps in the first year to prevent any sort of game drought.
The Xbox 360 layout belong to Microsoft's Xbox series. All companies have their own layout.

The Xbox 360 layout belong to Microsoft's Xbox series. All companies have their own layout.
I mean with the right analog stick below the 4 buttons, that's all I'd want to change on the Pro Controller. Possibly add headset support and that's it.

I mean with the right analog stick below the 4 buttons, that's all I'd want to change on the Pro Controller. Possibly add headset support and that's it.
I know, why do you think I said what I said. Microsoft owns Left stick up, Right stick down, Sony owns both sticks down, and Nintendo owns both sticks up

I know, why do you think I said what I said. Microsoft owns Left stick up, Right stick down, Sony owns both sticks down, and Nintendo owns both sticks up
But the Ouya controller is basically the same as the Xbox controller. I doubt that the layout of buttons are owned by anyone, I'd bet that certain companies own the actual design of their controllers.

Im sure it will have backward compatibility just like you said. Others are also very likely. It will also be likely to have-

1. compatibility and link the 3ds and/ or WiiU consoles
2. Beinga ble to play movies, pictures and music on CD and pendrive.

But the Ouya controller is basically the same as the Xbox controller. I doubt that the layout of buttons are owned by anyone, I'd bet that certain companies own the actual design of their controllers.
Ouya is a small company and it also failed

Ouya is a small company and it also failed
Still, my point stands. They used the same layout of the buttons, which shouldn't have been legal for a product people paid for if the layout of buttons is owned by anyone.

Still, my point stands. They used the same layout of the buttons, which shouldn't have been legal for a product people paid for if the layout of buttons is owned by anyone.
1) XBOX styled controllers are more popular, so other 3rd parties can take the design!
2) Nintendo wants to make it more, "unique"
If you don't like the pro controller then buy an XBOX or a 3rd party pro controller

1) XBOX styled controllers are more popular, so other 3rd parties can take the design!
2) Nintendo wants to make it more, "unique"
If you don't like the pro controller then buy an XBOX or a 3rd party pro controller
So Nintendo can take the layout of the buttons for themselves.

> if you don't like one of the many controllers, buy another console
> okay

• Miiverse compatibility
  • Interface Themes (+music & sfx)
  • Keyboard/mouse compatibility for the internet browser
  • Faster overall system performance
I'm pretty sure 1,2, and 4 are a definite, but 3 is what I'd really like. :p

Back