Nintendo NX runs on Android. What do you think?

• Thread starter Zekamon
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zekamon

Zekamon

Super Smash Bros. Kirby fighter
Towns Folk
What do you think? I think its not very nice :/

Do you have sources for this information? I'm quite confused. I thought NX would be a console? Not an app? Or you mean the NX will run Android apps?

It's still a rumour (the articles saying it's confirmed are clickbait), but I'm neutral on it. I'm not keen on smart devices but if it turns out to be good enough and doesn't have phone capabilities I'd consider it. Depends, as always, on the games.

Details with source.

Haaa as an OS, I was quite off, thanks!

Well, I don't see this as an issue? Android is quite open so... it looks a bit les srestrictive than it could be, if it's true!

That seems like an interesting spec of the NX. Although all Nintendo really did tell us it's going to be a console. Nothing more than that, so having it for Android would be a great thing for me, since I use Androids a lot.

I guess it's still a rumor then :/ I knew that it couldn't be an Android App or whatever >.> Nintendo did say it was going to be a console :p But if it were for Android then I'd be quite curious with that , since I did have other thoughts on what I think that NX is supposed to be :p

I am pretty sure that this is just fake and i really don't want to this thing to be on android . I simply want this game to be handheld game console or a home console with lot of features.

There was some controversy over whether the NX will be android based, but it most likely not going to happen, especially since, as @Nanamine said and provided a link for, Nintendo have shot down the idea, if you need an explanation of what generally was said, here is a link to a person who gives insight to his thoughts and ideas whilst running through a brief article (link also provided) about a nintendo spokesperson saying that there is no truth to the rumour:

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/06/02/nintendo-says-the-nx-wont-use-android/

( please ignore the title, its a bit rude XD)
Note - swearing is contained within the video at various points (not used in a bad way), viewer discretion is advised, you have been warned.

I am pretty sure that the roumour is completely baseless. It won't run on android whatever happens, i'm sure of it. If it will run on a smartphone app, then definitely it will be a nintendo smartphone it will run on. After all, nintendo is gonna have it's own smartphone so, why choose android?

If it is on android, nintendo is very crazy

I am pretty sure that the roumour is completely baseless. It won't run on android whatever happens, i'm sure of it. If it will run on a smartphone app, then definitely it will be a nintendo smartphone it will run on. After all, nintendo is gonna have it's own smartphone so, why choose android?

If it is on android, nintendo is very crazy
Nintendo has already confirmed a while ago that it isn't running on Android.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-nx-will-not-run-on-android/1100-6427749/

:locktopic:

Reactions: CJ and 3905
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back