Nintendo Switch Family Plan For Free Or A Cheaper Price

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
I have the weirdest idea...

If 8 people joined a Nintendo Switch Family Plan together and split the tab, one person would only pay $4.38 (£3.95) (€4.38) for the entire year of service, as long as everybody did their part, and it's not hard to get $5 a year, just use Microsoft rewards until you get your $5 code and transfer it to Eshop! This is just an idea, and I think that this would be a wonderful idea to save a bunch of money. I think that this would be really nice for everyone that wanted the online experience without the $20 price tag.

just use Microsoft rewards until you get your $5 code and transfer it to Eshop!
You can do that?

People already do this to make it more affordable for them but they use their own money.

People already do this to make it more affordable for them but they use their own money.
It's still a different idea.

You can do that?
Oh yeah! You can even get up to $100

Oh yeah! You can even get up to $100
But like transferring it over...
EDIT: Probably works if you redeem for a Walmart Gift Card.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jisenku
The Family Plan is for sure an underrated feature for Nintendo Switch Online.

A lot of people don't realize that for $35, you can have eight people. And adding people to this package causes no malicious intent due to the fact that you invite them to it via email confirmation, and that's it. It's not like PS4/Xbox One/Steam where you have to have their log-in information verified on your machine with their information stored in there. So, I really do like how safe it is.

I have the Family Plan myself but I just pay for it and have some friends and family members who also have Switch consoles added on there. I told no one to pay me of course because honestly I'm more than happy to pay $35 for everyone (all 8 including me and my Japanese account) to enjoy a year on the house.

Reactions: Jisenku
But like transferring it over...
EDIT: Probably works if you redeem for a Walmart Gift Card.

Just give them the code

The Family Plan is for sure an underrated feature for Nintendo Switch Online.

A lot of people don't realize that for $35, you can have eight people. And adding people to this package causes no malicious intent due to the fact that you invite them to it via email confirmation, and that's it. It's not like PS4/Xbox One/Steam where you have to have their log-in information verified on your machine with their information stored in there. So, I really do like how safe it is.

I have the Family Plan myself but I just pay for it and have some friends and family members who also have Switch consoles added on there. I told no one to pay me of course because honestly I'm more than happy to pay $35 for everyone (all 8 including me and my Japanese account) to enjoy a year on the house.

Indeed! (wow such vocabulary)

I love how Nintendo is giving us so many ways to save money, such a good tactic to get families in without worrying about cost

Reactions: Mayumi
Back