Nintendo Switch Firmware 10.0 Update Adds Animal Crossing Profile Icons

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
A new version of the Nintendo Switch firmware adds Animal Crossing: New Horizons profile icons:

EVhgdIQWoAEXL2e

Was wondering when they'd be added.

Full release notes of the update:

JNYxvVd.jpg

Are you going to use one? :redpanda:

Reactions: SmugWolff
Screw the ACNH icons. The star of this update is the button remaping feature. This could make some games a lot better.

I'm going to stick with Wind Waker Ganon. I really like the button remaping feature they added, I can finally play GE3 1 handed more comfortably.
This update makes the switch feel even more like a vita and I love it, now we just need a web browser and custom themes!

Bookmarking news sounds alright. Most of the other new features I doubt I'd use. I mean remapping GCN controllers via the adapter isn't possible right? I think it recognizes the controller as a pro controller but I haven't tried it to know for sure.

Some of the new avatars are nice-looking! And I find the feature to move the game's update data and DLC to be pretty neat, because I don't have to remove my Micro SD card every time I want to move the updates to my Switch's system memory, and I can move them back to Micro SD card if I wanted to, as well.

This update was meh, glad it wasn’t just stability but come on where are themes! Modded Switch have had themes for ages & we have yet to get anything but white & black

I really like these animal crossing profile icons. I dig the isabelle and flick icons. Though I'm sticking with my octoling boy icon for the time being.

I'm hoping Nintendo can ask gungho if it's ok to have ninjala icons in another switch update or so. That would be really dope and would look into seeing that in the future. Other than that i'll see what's to come. ^W^

Thankfully they added. I’m using my idol KK Slider’s picture as my profile avatar. I don’t know what I would have picked otherwise. I guess he wasn’t one of the new ones added in April, but I do think it’s great that they gave people the option to use one of the newly introduced characters from New Horizons.

What I really want though are actual themes to use on the Switch. They were an option on earlier Nintendo handhelds, so I don’t see why they can’t add the option on the Switch.

Back