Nintendo Switch looks similar to the Aikun Morphus X300

• Thread starter Malladus
  • Start date
Malladus

Malladus

a.k.a. "Panchirito"
Towns Folk
This is a similar model of the Nintendo Switch and it's called Aikun Morphus X300. It pretty cool but this is the closest thing that we will ever see that is like the SWITCH.

This is a similar model of the Nintendo Switch and it's called Aikun Morphus X300. It pretty cool but this is the closest thing that we will ever see that is like the SWITCH.
hm interesting

Yup. The Aikun Morphus was one of the pieces of "proof" given by Eurogamer detractors for the NS not being a hybrid.

As things stand, the NS is kinda sorta like an Aikun... Only done properly =P

Multimillionaire partnership with Nvidia > off the shelf junk. Nintendo hardware specifications > cheap Chinese stuff. Running Nintendo's custom OS with Nvidia input > Android :vomit:. Nintendo's games > mobile games.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Yup. The Aikun Morphus was one of the pieces of "proof" given by Eurogamer detractors for the NS not being a hybrid.

As things stand, the NS is kinda sorta like an Aikun... Only done properly =P

Multimillionaire partnership with Nvidia > off the shelf junk. Nintendo hardware specifications > cheap Chinese stuff. Running Nintendo's custom OS with Nvidia input > Android :vomit:. Nintendo's games > mobile games.
Makes me wonder if Nintendo's Switch will actually be successful in the market because unlike the Aikun Morphus it offers 3D, Camera, powerful hardware and etc. Nintendo on the other hand may or not offer them but either way it's really going to stand out the most than the Aikun because of the game titles & partnership with other gaming companies. Since Aikun is mostly running on mobile Android games, I honestly believe It won't hit many audiences since many people are more into (game consoles) I don't see the Aikun going to be very revolutionary for the mobile industry since many consumers uses their phone or tablet for personal use (especially for social media) and I don't see how it's a incentive unless they have one of there favorite (3rd party games) on their portable hand held mobile device. Besides I don't see anyone playing multiplayer on the Aikun anytime soon with no great game titles.

Only having a name in the industry and gaming community is a reason to have more success than another product, even if the product is not bad. Because something similar didn't survive doesn't mean it will be the same for the Nintengo. Popularity somewhat matters! :p

Reactions: Malladus
Back