• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
so i thought that me and some others can be part of the family membership for switch online. so i need 7 other people for this and if you want to part of it, you need to contribute 850 play coins before march 20th which is when ill buy the switch online membership. if you want to be part of it just post your nintendo account below and dont give the playcoins yet. on march 20th everyone send their play coins so i can buy the eshop card and add nintendo switch online membership. only the first 7 people that reply will be part of this. edit: i now need 7 people to give 470 pc to be part of this.

Last edited:
so i thought that me and some others can be part of the family membership for switch online. so i need 7 other people for this and if you want to part of it, you need to contribute 850 play coins before march 20th which is when ill buy the switch online membership. if you want to be part of it just post your nintendo account below and dont give the playcoins yet. on march 20th everyone send their play coins so i can buy the eshop card and add nintendo switch online membership. only the first 7 people that reply will be part of this.
850 pc :eyes:

you need to give it during march 20th. still lots of time to get 850 pc. so.......do you want to be part of it? its really good if you dont have switch online. if you already have it.......its still good cause it stacks and you have 2 years.

he he.... i thought of this too...

do you want to be part of it guys?

i guess no ones gonna opt for this unless i make a better deal or something. i guess i can pay $14 but i still need 20 bucks. so i need 7 people to give 470 pc each on march 20th. is anyone interested?

your accounts will be part of a switch online family membership by midnight march 20th.(those who contribute 470 pc)

Never mind. i just payed 6 extra dollars and got myself the 1 year membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back