Nintendo Switch online hype thread

• Thread starter luigiFTW
  • Start date
luigiFTW

luigiFTW

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
We have less than 7 hours before Nintendo switch online, so what are you guys excited for about it?

I can’t wait to play some of those NES games. I neven bought any of them on my other consoles because 5$ each is a steep price for such a old game.

Reactions: giordano88 and Samster
We have less than 7 hours before Nintendo switch online, so what are you guys excited for about it?

I can’t wait to play some of those NES games. I neven bought any of them on my other consoles because 5$ each is a steep price for such a old game.
Yeah but having to play splat 2 :c

I’m excited for things like the NES games and the special offers and such, but I still wish I didn’t have to pay to play games like Splatoon 2. I’m still gonna buy the 12 month subscription (because Splatoon means a lot to me), but it’d be nice if I didn’t have to pay.

Reactions: AricAttack
I was looking forward to this day but, after putting things into perspective I realised that:
1. I don't play online very much;
2. I'm excited about playing old NES games but not so very much;
3. Cloud saves still are the thing that really turn me on about Nintendo Online;
4. I really don't expect Nintendo to offer anything great in regards to included "special offers" (free Splatoon 2 gear confirmed so far, yay!);
It doesn't seem like a good deal to me, but I might as well buy a 12-month sub in order to ocasionally play online and enjoy the other services.

Im pretty stoked for it since its gonna offer so many more things to switch.. Im kinda halpy bout the older games u get access to since ive never touched a zelda game in my life so ill get a chance to lol

I beleave the update is rolling out now for EST ppl?

I can confirm that my Switch had just received an update minutes ago, while the eShop is under maintenance atm. I hope Switch Online will be a good one, even though not sure of getting it atm.

Reactions: xNo1Hatedx and AricAttack
I just updated mine didnt know i had to manually do it tho haha

Public Service Announcement:
The free trial does start a subscription after its completion, so make sure to turn off automatic renewal if you don’t want that. You have been warned.

Also dont forget you do need a credit card attatched to even start the trail.. Ive vein seeing alot of people angry bout this since alot of people didnt think theyd need 1 attatched

Also dont forget you do need a credit card attatched to even start the trail.. Ive vein seeing alot of people angry bout this since alot of people didnt think theyd need 1 attatched
So you can't even use a code? I thought Amazon was offering 'em up for pre-order.

So you can't even use a code? I thought Amazon was offering 'em up for pre-order.
Im not 100% sure on the code thing someone will have to try it.. But i know if ur just goin into eshop clickijg start 7 day trail itll ask u for a credit card i purchased the family sub so

Reactions: Marc
Back