Nintendo switch online july updates

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
Nintendo is back at it again! Adding even more games to the nintendo switch online program. So 3 games will be added this month on july 15th.

So the first game is Natsume Championship Wrestling on the SNES. This game looks like a game that would be fun for people that like punch out. It doesn't interest me personally but i'm sure many other would like it.

The second game is The Immortal on the NES. This is like a dungeon crawler game and you're a wizard trying to find your mentor in a labyrinth. The combat system stood out to me as unique and this game looks fun to play.

Th last game is the best one. it's DONKEY KONG COUNTRY!!! Finally! I have heard so much about this game but i have never gotten the chance to play it. This was a really good addition to the switch online program and I can't wait to try it.

So what do you guys think of the upcoming games? Are there any in particular you're excited for?

I played DKC for the GBA so I'm not interested in playing it although they are slightly different. I might try the other games though.

Reactions: Deepak
I think the next time I'll consider opening the app is when SMT comes to the west.

I've burnt myself out of Donkey Kong Country e.e

I think the next time I'll consider opening the app is when SMT comes to the west.

I've burnt myself out of Donkey Kong Country e.e
Why does japan get shin megami tensei and we dont? I really wanted to play it. Ive geard so much about it but have never played it. I wish there was a way in the settings of the switch online app to change region to play the japanese games instead of creating a brand new japaneses account

Why does japan get shin megami tensei and we dont? I really wanted to play it. Ive geard so much about it but have never played it. I wish there was a way in the settings of the switch online app to change region to play the japanese games instead of creating a brand new japaneses account

Because it only came out in Japan. There is an iOS version of it but it's broken and apparently doesn't even work nowadays on newer iOS versions. There's fan translations online of the game, but of course you wont get that working on the switch. It's like me wanting clock tower to be added to this, that'll only be put on Japanese ones since the first one was only out in Japan.

As for these games, I might finally play some of these, donkey kong country is interesting.

Reactions: Deepak
Because it only came out in Japan. There is an iOS version of it but it's broken and apparently doesn't even work nowadays on newer iOS versions. There's fan translations online of the game, but of course you wont get that working on the switch. It's like me wanting clock tower to be added to this, that'll only be put on Japanese ones since the first one was only out in Japan.

As for these games, I might finally play some of these, donkey kong country is interesting.
So it was never released in english? Dang. Time to learn japanese.....

Reactions: 28142
Back