Nintendo Switch Online

• Thread starter PrimordialMew24
  • Start date
PrimordialMew24

PrimordialMew24

Custom Title
Towns Folk
Nintendo Switch Online Sevice

Check out the link above. This is new to me (at least the timeline and exact price of services in 1, 3 and 12 month increments).

What do you think of the paid services vs. the unpaid services or the voice chat during matches? Anyway I thought the info in the link was interesting.

i think it would be reasonable, 20 bucks a year isnt so bad, for retro games, and online, i mean i get at least one 20 card a year from saving money, shouldnt be so bad

I don´t see what is new on this link? I mean, the Price for the online services is know for a couple of months already, I thought they have set a higher Price, but 20 bucks was already the Price fo the online Price per year.
I think this is not something to make a fuss about, I mean, paying for online.... the rest of the companies do it and it is ok, nobody complains. I like the fact that nintendo is going to give us some classic games with the subscription and we will be able to play online even some of those games.

Yeah, this was released around the Switch's release date. Everyone on the Internet kinda went nuts until they realized how good this price is. Compared to other online services, from what I hear.

Reactions: EstebanTill2
I was actually told while I was at best buy that there were no such thing as subscription services for the switch. I feel lied to at this point, but I'm very glad that it's only like $20 a year. Other consoles and such want more like $60+ per year! 0_o $20 feels like chump change thanks to that tbh.

Nintendo just announced that Switch Online will launch on September 18th for North America and there will be a 7-day free trial, so people will be able to experience the differences..

Reactions: Mikaya
Nintendo just announced that Switch Online will launch on September 18th for North America and there will be a 7-day free trial, so people will be able to experience the differences..
Splatoon 2 nuuu.. jk im probably getting it. But it is nice that its so soon. Ive been waiting to see the other 10 games.

Back